NHL Fight & Hits Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Fight & Hits Thread

Maybe this one could use a sticky too.... who do you guys consider the toughest fighter ever to play in the NHL? Toughest current player? I'm going with Donald Brashear for both. Honourable mention to Mark messier for cracking a guys helmet open with a punch in the 80's...I don't have any links for good vids, hopefully others will.
    Enjoying the awesomeness of the pumptitude as an end in itself

It's a toss up between Bob Probert and Dave "Cement Head" Semenko from the Oilers. They were both tough SOBs. These days, I would go with Laraque from the Coyotes.

Comment

I'm just bumping this thread. I can't believe more of you guys don't have an opinion on this.

Comment

I think Derek "Boogeyman" Boggard for the Minnesota Wild is a pretty tough Mofo.

Comment

Not only is he one of the tougest he is one of the best ever. Peter Forsberg.

Comment

domi king tkachuk mcsorley probert mason peluso sandlak clark nilan so many cant pick one but if somone made me DALE HUNTER
            Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by ukrainianguy2006 View Post
              domi king tkachuk mcsorley probert mason peluso sandlak clark nilan so many cant pick one but if somone made me DALE HUNTER
              Nah, TIM Hunter.

Comment

Current player... man... I dunno... My vote for all time is Scott Stevens... That guys the toughest SOB on skates.

Comment

Tie Domi's a pit bull, but did anyone here see how badly Brashear beat him down after coming back from Mcsorley's head slash? Domi basically called him a pussy in the media, so the next game they played D.B. pounded his head in. I've never seen Domi bleeding before, but the one side of his face was covered in blood. I'd like to post some links of Brashear's best scraps, but I don't know where to look. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by gymdog View Post
                    Tie Domi's a pit bull, but did anyone here see how badly Brashear beat him down after coming back from Mcsorley's head slash? Domi basically called him a pussy in the media, so the next game they played D.B. pounded his head in. I've never seen Domi bleeding before, but the one side of his face was covered in blood. I'd like to post some links of Brashear's best scraps, but I don't know where to look. Any suggestions?
                    Another vote for Domi. He even fights the FANS!

Psychobilly legend.

Comment

Forsberg, he is definetely up there to.

Still at 6'7 280+ pounds Derek Boogard is a force. Certainly one of the most feared players in the game.

Comment

Seen brashear beat up a friend of mine in the quebec league during the strike. He hit him when he was down. Brashear got kicked out of the league, lol.

Comment

Toughest with skill

Cam Neely

Comment

let not forget george mcphee old time ny ranger remember the bea
                            tings he gave rick tocchet of flyers

Comment

Probert is by far the toughest.

An other skillfull bad ass player was Thoeren Fleury

Comment

Working...
                              X