Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM/Punk joins UFC

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/...signs-with-ufc
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Useless signing. He'll get molested unless they bring in a total can for him to squash.

Comment

Same was said about Brock Lesnar, and he held the UFC title
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Brock was a legitimate NCAA champion.

CM Punk is a purple belt bjj wihout any exerience in any combat competition

If you don't see the difference, then I don't know what to say...

Comment

Originally posted by Amargeddon View Post
          Brock was a legitimate NCAA champion.CM Punk is a purple belt bjj wihout any exerience in any combat competitionIf you don't see the difference, then I don't know what to say...
          i will bump this thread when Chicago's own will be crowned new UFC World Champion
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

CM PUNK, NOW UFC, SWEET I glad he left WWE, they was messin' with him way to much, by him bein' in UCF, noe,m he is sure to get many fights. here's the thing tho, please remember, if u lose 3 fights, ur out for a bit and u have to fight ur way back in/ yet i'm sure he'll do great
            MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
              CM PUNK, NOW UFC, SWEET I glad he left WWE, they was messin' with him way to much, by him bein' in UCF, noe,m he is sure to get many fights. here's the thing tho, please remember, if u lose 3 fights, ur out for a bit and u have to fight ur way back in/ yet i'm sure he'll do great
              Attached Files
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                Same was said about Brock Lesnar, and he held the UFC title
                LOL Brock was a national wrestling champion and also a purely physically gifted individual. He was 280 pounds ripped and was very fast for a man his size. CM punk will not have a physical advantage over his opponents nor does he have any experience. Im rooting for the guy but I dont see this amounting to much besides some good pay per view buys numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Amargeddon View Post
                  Useless signing. He'll get molested unless they bring in a total can for him to squash.
                  Im sure thats exactly what they will do they will put him up against with similar experience in hopes that he will win but even then he may just not be cut out to be a fighter. This move is about one thing and one thing only... money.

Comment

just because he has never stepped into the octagon officially does not mean he cant hold his own...He has been fighting MMA for a long time, just never had the chance to showcase his talent because he was busy in the WWE...He is very technical and a master of submission moves
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

He's legitimate BJJ guy... he's been training it for very long. He can be good, he can suck - NOBODY knows that. NOBODY says he's the best. EVERYBODY will watch how he looks in his first fight because if you're fan of MMA and UFC you'll care.
                      Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                      Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Originally posted by guruhonza View Post
                        He's legitimate BJJ guy... he's been training it for very long. He can be good, he can suck - NOBODY knows that. NOBODY says he's the best. EVERYBODY will watch how he looks in his first fight because if you're fan of MMA and UFC you'll care.
                        Like his WWE catch phrase says "Best in The World"
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

rocky when ever you have a wrestling question just come to me I am a wrestling fucking genius and know EVERYTHING about wrestling and being charismatic.

CM PUNK has huge name in he world so it is great for him to sign With the ufc.He will make HUGE PAY PR WIEV RATES AND MAKE MONEY,The main difference between ufc and wrestling is that in wrestling you fight/wrestle 2 to 4 times a week ,are on the road 300 days of the year and in the ufc it is 2 fights a year.Cm punk was burnt out With wrestling and was not main event calliber at wrestlemani so he quit.Cm punk can not be compeared to Brock leasnar, Brock is one of the most brutal,strong genetacally impressive human beings off all time and punk is not.I think punk will do ok but not win any titles.But good for him to try as it must be cool to do.
                          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

a Catch prase he stole from chriss jerico.CM PUNK WAS GOOD BYT BEST IN THE WORLD BELONGS TO RANDY ORTEN
                            LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                              rocky when ever you have a wrestling question just come to me I am a wrestling fucking genius and know EVERYTHING about wrestling and being charismatic.

CM PUNK has huge name in he world so it is great for him to sign With the ufc.He will make HUGE PAY PR WIEV RATES AND MAKE MONEY,The main difference between ufc and wrestling is that in wrestling you fight/wrestle 2 to 4 times a week ,are on the road 300 days of the year and in the ufc it is 2 fights a year.Cm punk was burnt out With wrestling and was not main event calliber at wrestlemani so he quit.Cm punk can not be compeared to Brock leasnar, Brock is one of the most brutal,strong genetacally impressive human beings off all time and punk is not.I think punk will do ok but not win any titles.But good for him to try as it must be cool to do.
                              Oh yeah ok then here is a question, what took Rick Rude out of wrestling?
                              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
                              X