Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier : who takes it and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this bodybuilding? I don't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
      If bob chick can rant about Suh on NB then we can talk about jones vs cormier
      NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

1 more day boys! Good vs Evil. Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones!!!! Haven't got excited for a fight for a long time
        ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          have you been smoking pot again?
          Im an adult Rocky I only fuck wit that white girl and Molly.

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
            No were talking about athletes.

Comment

My money is on jones. I just hate the fact that I gotta pay 60 bucks pretty much for this fight. The rest of the card is weak. I miss the good old days when there was maybe one event every month or two and the cards were stacked. Now with ufc events almost on a weekly basis the cards are weak. They always do this. Put a fight on thats really hyped up and everyone wants to see and fill the rest of the card with garbage.

Comment

Any way to watch online?

Comment

Originally posted by mfarleypt View Post
                  Any way to watch online?
                  firstrowsports.eu

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                    firstrowsports.eu
                    Thank you sir

Comment

lame fight, Cormier could be two weight classes less. get in shape homie!

Comment

DC looked like he gave up mid fight. Lackluster after all the hype!
                        ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                          lame fight, Cormier could be two weight classes less. get in shape homie!
                          It was very unimpressive. The first 3 rounds were good I had it 2-1 Cormier going into the 4th round but Cormier gassed really bad at the middle of the 3rd and the 4rth he dominated 5th round was crap just a bunch of clinching. But i have respect for Jones he's a beast. One more win against Gustaffson or Anthony Johnson and he is the best fighter of all time surpassing Anderson Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
                            DC looked like he gave up mid fight. Lackluster after all the hype!
                            He didnt give up he gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                              He didnt give up he gassed.
                              He got gassed because he's not in the shape to be a world class champion so in away he gave up before the fight started

not saying he's still not a badass Imagine him 30lbs less and conditioned

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
                                DC imployed the only strategy he could, try to pressure Jon and hope he could keep the pace.
                                but he actually did more then i thought he would and showed alot of guts against the champ.
                                Jones was to athletic and more skilled all around
                                school is out
                                DC's strategy was working well in the first 2-3 rounds it was a very close fight until then but then DC gassed. I did not expect cardio to be the ultimate deciding factor. Overall a very unimpressive fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X