Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC- The Spider, Anderson Fails Drug Test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC- The Spider, Anderson Fails Drug Test!

Steroids-

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/mma/story...e.com%2F%22%7D

Strength & Honor!

Damn, you beat me to it!

BTW, Anderson was using Masteron and Diaz was using marijuana (for the third time) -- your favorite Olympia stack!

Comment

Haha, he's an anabolic non-responder.

Anderson Silva*
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Luke Thomas @SBNLukeThomas
        Nick Diaz fought an Anderson Silva on 2 different anabolic steroids & went the distance. He even laid down during the bout. Not too shabby.

love this!
        Lance Armstrong is a winner.
        Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Silva still would have won here and every other time in the past. I guess masteron would have improved his strength, but who cares? No amount of drugs will equate his greatness. He dominates. God given skill right there.

Comment

I think it's total bullshit telling fighters, or NFL players, they can't smoke weed!

Comment

Silva's epic elbow uppercut...

Comment

Lol really anderson really...????

Comment

elbow was epic thats sick

Comment

Originally posted by lou0178 View Post
                    I think it's total bullshit telling fighters, or NFL players, they can't smoke weed!
                    Or PEDs. I want warriors in all sports. Let them juice, who cares?!
                    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                      Well now he's got something in common with other pro athletes that have failed a drug test....you know what I mean?
                      I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

drugs are in every sport , no surprise . and the fight sucked so bad

Comment

Is Marijuana A Performance Enhancing Drug?: http://youtu.be/aGdlC8U8hyw

I cant say i disagree, im practically an expert on video games when high on weed(i havent smoked in years). That being said, i think it's ridiculous that people can't use anything that could help them function/recover better. AAS aside, things like pseudo ephedrine and marijuana shouldn't be banned, just because they help u heal or perform better doesnt mean they're bad for u. Imo these rules unnecessarily limit how we can improve health and performance.
                          Last edited by salali86; February 5th, 2015, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X