X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Floyd any comments on Rhonda's loss!?

Strength & Honor!
    ronda made some stupid comments about beating floyd or males in general, but floyd isnt the greatest of all time. sugar ray, hagler, duran, hearns ,... all would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by damien308 View Post
      still a fan , but that was embarrassing . also I hated that she didn't touch gloves . this was very different then the previous fights . holly didn't talk about anything personal . no trash talk realy to build the fight up . so ronda thinks shes too cool to touch gloves .......... now she has been humbled .
      She probably knew deep down she could lose to Holmes, I had a feeling it was gonna go down like that because Holly looks like a tough bitch compared to the other tomato cans Ronda has fought.

Comment

I knew Holms was going to be tough, but I DID NOT see a knockout like THAT coming! Apparently neither did Rhonda.....

So, now the next question: has Rhonda suffered the Rocky 3 syndrome of fame and success and got caught slipp'in? OR is it just inevitable that every champ has a nemesis somewhere out there and she finally met hers?

Comment

Rhonda got to Hollywood and to cocky and forgot what made her a champ. Maybe this will bring her back to being humble .

Comment

Originally posted by over looked View Post
            Rhonda got to Hollywood and to cocky and forgot what made her a champ. Maybe this will bring her back to being humble .
            good post..

Comment

So ends the story of Rousey

Comment

lreqopgunucyyn7tljhq.jpg

Comment

Nice story while it lasted. So much for the appeal of womens MMA. Rhonda will probably go the way of Gina Carano and stay in Hollywood.

Comment

Strength & Honor!

Comment

Strength & Honor!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool90 View Post
                        ronda made some stupid comments about beating floyd or males in general, but floyd isnt the greatest of all time. sugar ray, hagler, duran, hearns ,... all would beat him.
                        Rocky would beat him any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Prime Nutrition NorthEast USA Region @Big_Papa_Prime And @Bazookajoe35

Comment

Comment

She took a beating and did not quit, most of you would have quit. I respect any fighter who fights till they are KO'd.

That being said, this fight was about skill and experience and Holly Holm had so much more it was scary. Never, never box a boxer. Ronda fought stupid, looked out of shape and panicked. That being said, even in top shape with a great game plan I think she would lose again. Ronda has 0 boxing skills, she made every mistake I can think of in her stand up game, it looked like she had never boxed in her life.
                            Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X