Ufc fight pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc fight pulled

So RDA pulled out due to a foot injury? McGregor is on fire about it! I was looking forward to this fight!
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Originally posted by robert c View Post
    So RDA pulled out due to a foot injury? McGregor is on fire about it! I was looking forward to this fight!
    RDA is just pussying out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
      the next big fight is Overeem vs Arvloski in the Netherlands
      Overeem is about to generate 5x the amount of solar power of a Dutch Windmill on Arvloski's jaw
      Excuse me?
      Confirm what I already know

Comment

Notorious vs Diaz can be EPIC!

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
          Excuse me?
          Don't even try and figure out haha

Comment

Confirm what I already know

Comment

agree but they would be pulling from the same fan base..
              many Diaz fans also like Conor..
              i am a fan of Nate Diaz but not Nick thou
              but i am more a fan of Conor making these Brazilians get these pretend injuries
              Seriously. Second fight in a row that his opponent mysteriously "breaks or tares a limb" right before the fight is supposed to happen.

Comment

Hahahahahaha.... I'm glad FW champ is McGregor and not Aldo

Difference between him and Conor is not only that Conor is better MMA fighter. Conor = actions. Aldo = cheap talk

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/23...ace-rafael-dos

Coach: Jose Aldo not in shape, turned down offer to replace Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 196

On Jan. 27, Aldo posted on his Instagram that he would only accept to return to the Octagon in a title fight. The only exception, he said, would be to rematch McGregor.

"For everything I have done, everything I have accepted and mostly how the fight ended, I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot," Aldo wrote in January. "My only exception would be fighting (McGregor), at any time, anywhere, and once that he is afraid and knows that I'm gonna win... Doesn't have to be title fight against him. Keep my belt, but I wanna whoop (your) ass anywhere."
                Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

^ ha good info guru.. i will fight him anytime, nevermind
                  let Mighty Mouse Johnson replace him
                  Haha I felt really bad for MM. He had nobody to fight. Next fight though... it's gonna be crazy. Undefeated Cejudo vs him. And it's one the same card as Cormier vs Jones. Very similar match ups.

Olympians vs p4p best fighters
                  Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                  Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

Originally posted by guruhonza View Post
                    Hahahahahaha.... I'm glad FW champ is McGregor and not Aldo

Difference between him and Conor is not only that Conor is better MMA fighter. Conor = actions. Aldo = cheap talk

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/23...ace-rafael-dos

Coach: Jose Aldo not in shape, turned down offer to replace Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 196

On Jan. 27, Aldo posted on his Instagram that he would only accept to return to the Octagon in a title fight. The only exception, he said, would be to rematch McGregor.

"For everything I have done, everything I have accepted and mostly how the fight ended, I will not accept any other fight other than a title shot," Aldo wrote in January. "My only exception would be fighting (McGregor), at any time, anywhere, and once that he is afraid and knows that I'm gonna win... Doesn't have to be title fight against him. Keep my belt, but I wanna whoop (your) ass anywhere."
                    Lmfaooooo wow if I went on record like that I would just do the fight no matter if I knew I was going to lose or not. It would show he had courage if he just took that fight at the drop of a hat, now he looks even weaker than he did at the end of their last fight.

Comment

PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE MMA/UFC FORUM AND I thx u very much
                      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
                        PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE MMA/UFC FORUM AND I thx u very much
                        A mod will do so if you post a vid where you say that islam is right and christianity is wrong!

Comment

We will let the mods mod
                          There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
                          - Robert Frost

Comment

Honestly, I feel the McGregor vs Diaz match up was more intriguing - although i thought there would be more shit talking during the fight. Win or lose, both guys bring it - they aren't scared to take risks and to put themselves in vulnerable situations to get the finish. I would love to see a rematch at 155 lbs some day.
                            Also, hats off to McGregor. He handled defeat like a true champion and is an example of how professional athletes (and regular people) should handle defeat or disappointment. He may talk a lot of shit leading up to the fight (especially since that is what makes $$$$), but I think he is actually a humble individual putting up a bit of a front - it's really hard to get to that level without any humility or sense of reality.
                            Quite frankly, love me or hate me, I'd do what it takes to walk away with $500,000-1 million in purse money.

Comment

Working...
                            X