X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a.j
    replied
    Originally posted by robert c View Post
    These posts should stay in no bull, just because a person blasts every post a "mods please" post. Shit at least these threads get traffic, and that's a nasty eye poke
    it is this fucking clown rocky 3 posting as his Girlfriend complaining about the treads beeing in no bull,,, he is such a clown

Leave a comment:

• robert c
    replied
    These posts should stay in no bull, just because a person blasts every post a "mods please" post. Shit at least these threads get traffic, and that's a nasty eye poke

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied
    Originally posted by davidcua View Post
    I did not thought about that, but that's a possibility….
    Yes I'm confused,But after watching this event i had to start finding some one new to take over as my new swag champ of fighting,.
    Tyson,holyfield ,van damme,lundgren,david haye,remy binjaski ,bobb sopp,the game and know overeem looks to be finished ( atleast theyre prime is over )

I have searched the net and I have found the generation of swag and his name is
    Sage northcutt
    Sage-Northcutt.jpg

Shiit have you heard about this ninja before??? he is like a justien bieber,van damme,guily from street fighter blend .
    He is 20 years old, has 70 world titles as a teen,been in movies,and listen too this he has won 4 mens pshqye titles,he does it for for fun witghput dieting,just enters the shows and wins
    Sage-Northcutt.jpg

This is epic is it not? he has the ultimate package ,making people tap out and he is known for his 5 hours sex sessions to feel closer to God he says CqZ_uneUkAE7_EQ.jpg
    David this is a guy we two should try to manage ???? He is a walking euro maker ,,,we should try to contact him so we can form him into a legit hall of famer,...<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-fet7A1EG9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• davidcua
    replied
    Originally posted by a.j View Post
    Something fishy is going on .
    Alister was payed to lose ....
    He came in lacking muscle size
    and when he entered the ring he only gave they eye of the tiger two times to the audience .
    No way he loses to a bum like sipo , it was a rigged fight ....

Maybe they are trying to fuck up k1 and pride legazy by making the the Reem lose on purpose???
    I did not thought about that, but that's a possibility….

Leave a comment:

• sacharidacek
    replied
    uf...

Leave a comment:

• guruhonza
    replied
    SPOILER ALERT

Faber lost yesterday... and looked horrible. He also did this to his opponent Rivera
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/11...ked-in-the-eye

SPOILER ALERT

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied
    <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/21kc5PlrHDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• a.j
    replied
    Something fishy is going on .
    Alister was payed to lose ....
    He came in lacking muscle size and when he entered the ring he only gave they eye of the tiger two times to the audience .
    No way he loses to a bum like sipo , it was a rigged fight ....

Maybe they are trying to fuck up k1 and pride legazy by making the the Reem lose on purpose???

Leave a comment:

• sacharidacek
    replied
    Originally posted by davidcua View Post
    Ok Alistair lost. I thought he would beat Stipe when he guillotined him, and thought Stipe tap Overeem to say "No mas".

Alistair wasn't in his best shape (FAR from it), Alistair was surprised by Stipe end move. I hope Alistair will overcome that lost and come in better.

The huge problem with UFC nowadays is drug testing. I wish the UFC wouldn't pay attention to PED's (the Nevada athletic states either) so that the Old Alistair could come back full blown and destroy everybody on his way again !
    Exactly.. PRIDE in Japan was EPIC...

Leave a comment:

• davidcua
    replied

Leave a comment:

• davidcua
    replied
    Ok Alistair lost. I thought he would beat Stipe when he guillotined him, and thought Stipe tap Overeem to say "No mas".

Alistair wasn't in his best shape (FAR from it), Alistair was surprised by Stipe end move. I hope Alistair will overcome that lost and come in better.

The huge problem with UFC nowadays is drug testing. I wish the UFC wouldn't pay attention to PED's (the Nevada athletic states either) so that the Old Alistair could come back full blown and destroy everybody on his way again !

Leave a comment:

• OrlandoMuscledotCom
    replied
    Originally posted by Motownmuscle1 View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the live stream?
    https://www.ufc.tv/events

Leave a comment:

• sandbill
    replied
    Originally posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    Please move this to the MMA/UFC forum, and i thx yall very much
    Why do you say that in every single MMA thread posted on here? Some of us only go into "No Bull", and nowhere else. If you don't like the thread, don't click on the thread. Easy peasy.

Leave a comment:

• KINic
    replied
    Originally posted by robert c View Post
    ^^^^^ please move this post to the "can not spell" forum
    ^^^^^^^^

Please move this post to the hilarious comments section

Leave a comment:

• robert c
    replied
    ^^^^^ please move this post to the "can not spell" forum

Leave a comment: