No announcement yet.

Kimbo vs. Ken Shamrock WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find the clip of the fight. Anyway, sucks for Kimbo, everyone knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.

Comment

Honestly he is a big string fighter but more of a side show than an actual MMA fighter, but the fight was definately stopped to early. he caught a shot and the ref immediatly stepped in then backed up the after a few piss poor punches he jumped in and stopped it. Kimbo was trying to get up as the ref was stepping in.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        I turned to see if the commericals during the Ohio State game were over and turned back to the fight and it was over...WTF????? Punk bitch got JACKED up!!!
        Same thing here. Was watching Mizzou
        I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by jrlight View Post
          i cant find a vid on the net. anyone know of one?

Comment

Kimbo fight I just watched.

I may be out of the loop here, but I just watched a fight tonight with Kimbo fighting some dude with pink hair... Petrezelli??? Idk.

Anywho, Kimbo got his ass whooped and I thought he was fighting Shamrock tonight, what happened?
            Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

Do what?? Where did you see that?
              "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
                Do what?? Where did you see that?
                CBS dude, Elite XC. It was on like 20 minutes ago. Kimbo got his ass beat by some dude with pink hair.
                Somebody put somethin' in my drink.

Comment

WTF??? He got rocked by a fucking JAB??? That wasnt a punck at all!!

The fight got stopped because Kimbo was not intelligently defending himself, he had his hands wide open and recieving a beat down. He took a shot to the back of the head....that should have been called...... but I think it would have ended the same if he's so easily rocked.
                  "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

thanks guys!

damn, sucks for kimbo. lol

Comment

WoW Another awesome Elite Xc main event
                        Chicken quesadillas are fucking delicious.

Comment

JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Kimbo must be feeling like such shit right now.

God bless the underdog!

Comment

lol, Petruzelli is a legit mixed martial artist... not top tier but actually legitimate. The odds were 4 to 1 against him and if I had realized they actually had a line up I would have put $100 on him straight up.... and I NEVER bet on fights. That's how sure I was that any legitimate MMA fighter would beat kimbo. Kimbo's camp knew it too because they requested substantially more money for this fight. Hope it was worth it to get KTFO and those complaining about the stoppage... stop hugging kimbo's nuts. He was a good brawler and he got KTFO in a legit MMA match. I don't blame the guy for trying to make a buck but I laugh at the hype machine and all the idiots who thought this guy should be fighting randy couture or chuck liddell or some of that idiotic nonsense
                            BioLayne LLC
                            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

I gauruntee you that if they took a poll amongst 'hardcore' MMA fans... Petruzelli would have been the overwhelming favorite
                              BioLayne LLC
                              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

Hardcore MMA fans, bro. You're one of them. And I know that you know it was a legitimate stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X