Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she is just perfect!!!

Comment

I was at the fight last weekend that was billed as Kimbo vs Shamrock...well I left there being a huge fan of Gina Carano, she fights so aggresively and yet under control. The girl went the distance against her but Gina hardly had a mark on her. She was sitting in the crowd after her fight and chatting with people.

I will be following her from now on, her next fight is against another bad ass female who also fought on the same card last weekend...she looked scurry....
      www.PROPHYSIQUE.com

Comment

Gina is perfection

Comment

uber HOT!! Gina's great!

Comment

She's def. Easy on the Eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjd69 View Post
              She's def. Easy on the Eyes!
              Mos def.
              "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevil View Post
                Found It! Now she is my buddy.

What's her myspace? I want to request her! I'm a huge fan of her!..
                Gina Carano rules!

Comment

Guess her competition must be really inferior or just plain scared of her.
                  She doesn't seem to get many scars or scratches after her bouts.

Interesting. Anyway she was my favorite American Gladiator.
                  Even though she had to take it very easy on those "contenders".

Just not sure female fighters in MMA really command a great deal of respect.

I know Lalia Ali (speaking of Gladiators) has not done much to help women's boxing.

$

Comment

Gina has done wonders for MMA, especially for the women's side. She is a very hot marketing tool. Worthy to note though, everybody she has fought have been subpar. Just wait until she goes up against Cyborg! Then my pretty little princess Gina will unfortunately be no more
                    I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Phenomenon View Post
                      Gina has done wonders for MMA, especially for the women's side. She is a very hot marketing tool. Worthy to note though, everybody she has fought have been subpar. Just wait until she goes up against Cyborg! Then my pretty little princess Gina will unfortunately be no more
                      We'll see about that

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                        We'll see about that
                        I agree. Gina is definitely not a pushover by any means, but WILL have her hands full against Cyborg if they ever come to blows. Here's my question though. Has anyone heard of this fight (Carano vs Cyborg) even being possible in the future?? With the whole Kimbo Slice fiasco and CBS considering renegotiating its contract with EliteXC as a result, some are pronouncing EliteXC (the MMA promotion both Carano and Cyborg compete in) officially dead.
                        http://www.facebook.com/jjremo2

Comment

i'd like to get Gina in a rear "Naked" choke....
                          "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Comment

HOW HOT IS SHE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Nr1...eature=related
                            Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Yeah dude, dime piece fo sho!!!!
                              Trijicon acog trijicon night trijicon trijicon rmr trijicon accupoint

Comment

Gina Cerano is the shitttttt

Comment

Working...
                                X