No announcement yet.

Gina Carano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xa6eww the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by canadianmuscle0803 View Post

THANKS
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just_Lift View Post
        lol this .. but you could obviously see who was training harder in the training vids
        Yeah for sure. Cyborg is a freak when she trains.I said she needs to be drug tested not because of her destruction of Gina. Everything about her says shes on them. The aggression, strength, power, her unbelievable amount of muscle to fat ratio, and her freakishly giant jaw line and low voice. The only chick I could think of is Judy sverchek. I saw a vid of her in a power lifting meet deadlifting 510 raw at 148. She also fights mma so maybe well see her in the future.

Comment

• Gina Carano Weighs In Before She Gets Knocked Out

For those of you that watch MMA you probably already know that Gina Carano got her ass kicked last night on Strike Force by Cris Cyborg. But regardless of how fucked up she probably looks today, she looked fucking phenomenal during the weight in prior to the fight, as you can see by the following pictures. I also still hope that a Gina Carano sex tape exists because she is just drop dead hot. She keeps saying it doesn’t exist but we’ve all heard that song and dance before. Hopefully it gets leaked soon.
          Attached Files

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

• Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
            For those of you that watch MMA you probably already know that Gina Carano got her ass kicked last night on Strike Force by Cris Cyborg. But regardless of how fucked up she probably looks today, she looked fucking phenomenal during the weight in prior to the fight, as you can see by the following pictures. I also still hope that a Gina Carano sex tape exists because she is just drop dead hot. She keeps saying it doesn’t exist but we’ve all heard that song and dance before. Hopefully it gets leaked soon.
            I want to see pictures of her the next day. She still probably looked hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsterPower584 View Post
              I want to see pictures of her the next day. She still probably looked hot.

ill lick her but after cyborg kicks it...... that girl cant look ugly.
              http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Originally posted by iusealittle View Post
                ill lick her but after cyborg kicks it...... that girl cant look ugly.
                LMAO!!! Your definately right on that one

Comment

• Gina Carano on cover of ESPN The Magazine

Strikeforce's Gina Carano on cover of ESPN The Magazine "The Body" issue

Strikeforce fighter Gina Carano, one of the most popular female mixed-martial-arts fighters in history, is featured on the cover of ESPN The Magazine's "The Body" issue.

A total of six athletes – Carano, NASCAR's Carl Edwards, NBA's Dwight Howard, NFL's Adrian Peterson, triathlete Sarah Reinertsen and tennis player Serena Williams – are each featured in various states of undress for individual covers of the same issue.

Carano (with a strategically placed arm) is topless for her cover.

The issue hits newstands on Friday, Oct. 9.

This is the first year ESPN The Magazine has issued "The Body" edition. It's likely a special edition intended to compete with Sports Illustrated's iconic "Swimsuit Edition," which has been issued annually since 1964.

In all more than 30 athletes (including former UFC champion Randy Couture) are featured in ESPN The Magazine's special edition.

Carano (7-1), a former EliteXC fighter who signed with Strikeforce earlier this year, suffered her first career loss in August with a first-round TKO defeat to Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos. The former Muay Thai fighter made her pro MMA debut in 2006 in Nevada's first-ever sanctioned female fight.

Comment

• Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

• Strikeforce Hopes For Gina Carano Return In 2011, No Discussions Yet

When Gina Carano started fighting several years ago, she may not have imagined her future was to star in Hollywood movies instead of the cage, but that’s where the charismatic Las Vegas native has landed.

Taking a starring role in Steven Soderbergh’s latest opus “Haywire” (originally titled “Knockout”), Carano is currently wrapping up production on the film expected to be released in 2011. After that, Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker believes Carano will get the urge to fight again.

Speaking with MMAWeekly Radio on Monday night, Coker believes it’s just in her nature to return to the sport, and he’s shooting for Carano to be back at some point in 2011. Coker did want to clear up previous rumors, however, that it was a lock that she would be back in MMA. It is only his personal feeling that Carano would step in the cage once again.

“My comment was I said to (Sherdog Radio), I do believe in 2011 she will fight again. If you ask me to where and when, and that whole thing, I have no idea. There’s been no dialogue,” Coker said.

“I do know that she finished her movie, they’re doing some re-shoots, she has a big commitment to that, but I know that she’s a competitor at heart.”

Coker says that while they hope Carano returns, Strikeforce has not been in touch with her at this point. Carano is thought to be one of the biggest draws in the promotion, but hasn’t fought since August 2009 when she suffered a TKO loss to current Strikeforce champion Cris “Cyborg” Santos.
                      After that fight, Carano decided to take some time off and found herself with an offer from Soderbergh to act in his newest film.

The Strikeforce CEO believes it’s in Carano’s heart to return to the sport she loves and hopefully it will be in 2011, but nothing has been negotiated at this point.

“I think Gina wants to compete,” Coker stated. “I think in her heart she’s still a fighter and I know she doesn’t want to go out the way it happened, and I believe this is my gut feeling that she will be back in 2011, but it wasn’t based on any dialogue we’ve had with Gina or her management.”

Carano will finish up filming of the movie and then it’s just a matter of wait and see if she decides she wants to get back in the cage and compete again.

Comment

• Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

Working...
                        X