No announcement yet.

WWE Youtube Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome GF i could watch this stuff all DAY!
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

pit are u gonna watchTriple H vs. Brock Lesnar (Steel Cage Match)http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerule...match-26109447

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                          pit are u gonna watchTriple H vs. Brock Lesnar (Steel Cage Match)http://www.wwe.com/shows/extremerule...match-26109447
                          Probably not i hate the wrestling of today, its total garbage. At one point i went to the power plant in Atlanta because i wanted to be a wrestler so bad, Benoit was one of the trainers there and was my mentor. After some things went down in the later years i became disgusted with wrestling, but at one point man it was amazing.
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                            The question is are you going to watch it?!?!
                            Since you live in S.A. have you ever seen HBK Shawn Michaels around?
                            My friend that lives there has, he says he is pretty short in real life.
                            Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Same matches and same storylines over and over. I like the Shield storyline but they will ruin it.

Comment

I only watch the WWE Main Event on Ion TV since it is not cable.
                                The storylines can only do so much.
                                Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Working...
                                X