Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD use your george farrah connection and get "THE ROCK " on the front cover!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Farrah stopped working with branch many moons ago......lol..I guess you didn't get the memo
    You didn't get the memo they got back together after last year's Olympia!

Comment

Farrah stopped working with branch many moons ago......lol..I guess you didn't get the memo
      back together now, maybe you didnt get the memo?
      so i can confirm he has brrrranch back on da carb

Comment

Originally posted by bhuge View Post
        back together now, maybe you didnt get the memo?
        so i can confirm he has brrrranch back on da carb
        Post above you already confirmed, your alil late buddy.

Comment

Post above you already confirmed, your alil late buddy.
          i got the memo, ashame you didnt
          maybe you are low on da carb

Comment

Originally posted by bhuge View Post
            i got the memo, ashame you didnt
            maybe you are low on da carb
            Regardless late if poster confirmed yesterday.

Comment

the rock would dwarf a lot of pro bodybuilders, the guy is like 6'5 and stacked, check out his facebook.

Comment

i was very disappointed that he lost the rematch to John Cena at wrestlemania 29
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by ryantunna View Post
                  the rock would dwarf a lot of pro bodybuilders, the guy is like 6'5 and stacked, check out his facebook.
                  Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    i was very disappointed that he lost the rematch to John Cena at wrestlemania 29
                    me too.VERY DISSAPOINTING.john cena is a great human being wth how he is towards kids and people in hospitals and works his butt off.Also a great phsyque bit saddly is shiit in the ring and has a lame gimmick
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

the people's elbow > five knuckle shuffle
                      The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                        me too.VERY DISSAPOINTING.john cena is a great human being wth how he is towards kids and people in hospitals and works his butt off.Also a great phsyque bit saddly is shiit in the ring and has a lame gimmick
                        Rock won the title in WWE 28, then lost it to Cena in WWE 29...So why arent they having a rematch? 2 out of 3 to find out who is really the true champ
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Adina what's the chances you could make this happen, you must of seen this thread by now. Is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            Rock won the title in WWE 28, then lost it to Cena in WWE 29...So why arent they having a rematch? 2 out of 3 to find out who is really the true champ
                            I know, it is because the rock is a actor know so he dont have time to be in the wwe anymore.THAT math i want to see at wrestlemania is lesnar vs kurt angle.
                            undertaker vs daniel bryan( want to see bryan lose as i hate him and dolph ziggler beat john cena at wrestlemania, also goldberg vs randy orten ahh dream matches

Comment

No you don't want to see Kurt Angle wrestle - it is a terrible sight. He is beat up, and washed up drug addict.
                              Undertaker - after last Wrestlemania I don't want to see him getting hurt - he looks like a grandpa already.

Comment

Originally posted by Unchained View Post
                                No you don't want to see Kurt Angle wrestle - it is a terrible sight. He is beat up, and washed up drug addict.
                                Undertaker - after last Wrestlemania I don't want to see him getting hurt - he looks like a grandpa already.
                                i know kurt is struggling with addiction but he is still able to perform for one night only at the biggest show in the world and goe all in and fuck lesanar up.Undertaker was bad last year but also is able to perform for one night and fuck brian up in a first blood match? who is youre favorite curently in wwe?

Comment

Working...
                                X