WWE fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE fans

For those of you who watch WWE (AJ and Pitbull?), what do you guys think of this Wyatt Family? I personally think that they will make a mark in the industry...
    Watch this...
    http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/...video-playlist
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

wsup rocky how is life?
    i NEVER miss a raw show or pay Pay per veiw ever.So I am a expert,
    When it comes to the wyatt familt I have mixed emotions.They had epic matches with the sheild and I was very impressed.But as single competitors not so much.erick rowan is the odd man out and is not good.
    Bray wyatt is mostly being marketed as the star of the group, but has failed in matches against jericho ,but was good against cena.But the problem is that he is too fat and is not able to have fast tempo matches with fast talent or strong enough to beat string opponents.So forget them .
    It think seth rollins,dolph ziggler and atonio cesaro are the one to look out for.

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
      wsup rocky how is life?
      i NEVER miss a raw show or pay Pay per veiw ever.So I am a expert,
      When it comes to the wyatt familt I have mixed emotions.They had epic matches with the sheild and I was very impressed.But as single competitors not so much.erick rowan is the odd man out and is not good.
      Bray wyatt is mostly being marketed as the star of the group, but has failed in matches against jericho ,but was good against cena.But the problem is that he is too fat and is not able to have fast tempo matches with fast talent or strong enough to beat string opponents.So forget them .
      It think dean ambrose,dolph ziggler and atonio cesaro are the one to look out for.

you are talking in very technical terms, which is only ONE aspect of a wrestler or wrestling team total package.
      I think the timing of the Wyatt family here in America could not be more appropiate, culturally.
      I woke up this morning with their theme song in my head, and all of a sudden I knew these three dudes have something special to bring to the wrestling scene
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Entrance theme - Wyatt Family

http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-wyatt-...video-26130366
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Wrestling has become a complete and total joke. I havent watched it for years already. ITs fucking garbage and this is coming from a die hard wrestling fan who watched wrestling forever. The wrestlers are horrible now, the story lines are fucking garbage, this bullshit PG wwe universe crap is just a joke.

Sorry i am NWO, Hart foundation, DX 4 LIFE! Fuck this garbage.
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            you are talking in very technical terms, which is only ONE aspect of a wrestler or wrestling team total package.
            I think the timing of the Wyatt family here in America could not be more appropiate, culturally.
            I woke up this morning with their theme song in my head, and all of a sudden I knew these three dudes have something special to bring to the wrestling scene
            ok.yes if you think about image and timing of the wyatt it is very good
            I am happy that you still watch and get ispired by the wwe.Even though it is not what it used to be .nothing can beat the wwe/wwf when it comes to entertainment nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
              Wrestling has become a complete and total joke. I havent watched it for years already. ITs fucking garbage and this is coming from a die hard wrestling fan who watched wrestling forever. The wrestlers are horrible now, the story lines are fucking garbage, this bullshit PG wwe universe crap is just a joke.

Please please delete that post

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                Please please delete that post
                Trust me bro it pains me just as much to say it as it does for you to read it. They broke my heart. I still watch youtubes all day and night from old school WWF and WCW and even AWA NWA. Those were the best years. LOD vs Horseman or LOD vs barbarian and Warlord!!!!! HBK vs Hitman and Stone cold!!! AMazing era.

Comment

Trust me bro it pains me just as much to say it as it does for you to read it. They broke my heart. I still watch youtubes all day and night from old school WWF and WCW and even AWA NWA. Those were the best years. LOD vs Horseman or LOD vs barbarian and Warlord!!!!! HBK vs Hitman and Stone cold!!! AMazing era.
                  you dont even watch wrestlemania or summerslam?

Comment

I've tried watching it lately but it is just horse shit as pitbull explained. The wrestlers are terrible and the story lines are even worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTf3JnNzEyg

Comment

Originally posted by LongJourney Los View Post
                      I've tried watching it lately but it is just horse shit as pitbull explained. The wrestlers are terrible and the story lines are even worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTf3JnNzEyg
                      this is not true.there are plenty of great wrestlers still competing. Randy orten,hhh,brock lesnar,dolph ziggler.cessaro,seth rollins,antonio del rio are all awesome wrestlers.
                      I REFUSE TO WATCH joe rogan diss wwe. fuck the ufc. ufc is totally shiit and wont even last for ten more years.While the wwe is still making huge money for the last 50 years and will go on forever

Comment

Modern wrestling can't hold my interest and I used to be a HUGE fan
                        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Very well said. Won tickets to go watch it and didn't even stay the whole show. Let's just say the way it's filmed and all, has it look much more interesting than it is...

Comment

Back when I was a kid following the WWF, there were so many great characters:

The Junkyard Dog
                            Hillbilly Jim
                            Jake the Snake
                            The Iron Sheik
                            Andre the Giant
                            Hulk Hogan
                            Macho Man
                            The British Bulldog
                            Rowdy Roddy Piper
                            Ricky Steamboat
                            Paul Orndorf/Mr. Wonderful
                            Ted Dibiase/The Million Dollar Man
                            www.centopani.com

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
                              Very well said. Won tickets to go watch it and didn't even stay the whole show. Let's just say the way it's filmed and all, has it look much more interesting than it is...
                              AJ no i dont my man.

I was such a huge wrestling fan i flew out to Cali for wrestlemania 2000 took of time from HS and wrestlemania with Hogan vs the Rock in Toronto. I even met Brock in a VIP area right before he came on the scene and he walks into this banquet hall in a stringer tank and i was like WTF is that! he was so fucking huge it was crazy.

WHen i watch wrestling now i get sick and sad lol

Comment

Working...
                              X