No announcement yet.

WWE fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another cool segment...i think the Wyatt Family can tap into so much potential, just like the Four Horsemen did in the 80's
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
      Here is what I like about them. A lot of Christians here in the States are labeled as ignorant backwood bigots, just like the Wyatts are being portrayed.
      Things like the tradition of the Holy Marriage between man and woman have been slowly replaced by a post-modernistic trend of "Do as you please because you are your own god".
      The minds of the youth are being polluted daily with TV and media, and traditions-and above all Biblical beliefs-are being ridiculed and even banned.
      but the wyatts are not talking about christianity? I agree with you that the tv and medi
      a is hating agianst God and promoting gay rights and all type of crap
      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
        but the wyatts are not talking about christianity? I agree with you that the tv and medi
        a is hating agianst God and promoting gay rights and all type of crap
        No they are not, not directly at least. But their characters expose some of the current anti-christian trends that we are seeing. The concept of the family has been torned apart, children are being forced to raise themselves without parents. People value people more by what they do rather than who they are.
        A lot of what the Wyatts say speaks a cold reality
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
        X