Brock is WWE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock is WWE?

Brock has been the first one to ever defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, then at Summerslam he beat Cena 1-2-3 right in the middle of the ring. What is the deal with Brock really? Why is the WWE backing him so much? Is he really that good? IS there any specifc reason as to why Brock keeps kicking butt and taking names? I dont remember anyone else in WWE ever owning both Undertaker and Cena the way Brock did
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

The Undertaker should have won.
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

I love how we only see him once a month if we are lucky. Great champion.

Comment

what i dont understand is why the WWE put Brock over and even the way he beat the Undertaker was laime. He got beat 1-2-3 with just a very standard finishing maneuver
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

they need Brock lesner there, he's their ace in the hole, just in case it gets a little boring ,the same way to do with the rock.
          DO SPIDERS HAVE WEBSITES ?

Comment

Originally posted by big j View Post
            they need Brock lesner there, he's their ace in the hole, just in case it gets a little boring ,the same way to do with the rock.
            I enjoyed seeing him beat Cena into a pulp at summer slam
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
            X