Attention AJ! Batty boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention AJ! Batty boy

LOL jk man. So last night i turned on smackdown for the first time in years and boom this huge motherfucker was wrestling

This pic doesnt even do him justice. He was JACKED! Not that many big guys in wrestling anymore so its good to see there are still some left.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Neville is awesome. Built like a shorter Cena.

Super high flyer! You see his "Red Arrow" move?

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
      Neville is awesome. Built like a shorter Cena.

Super high flyer! You see his "Red Arrow" move?
      I turned it on right when he did it and even in the air i was like this dude looks jacked lol. They need more guys like that and he should be on Raw.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
        I turned it on right when he did it and even in the air i was like this dude looks jacked lol. They need more guys like that and he should be on Raw.
        He is on Raw. He made his debut the day after WM.

The "developmental" system (NXT) is FULL of amazing talent. The future is bright. I put developmental in quotes because some think its better than the main product. I look more forward to NXT for an hour on Wednesday nights than I do for Raw for 3 hours on Mondays.

Finn Balor is another amazing dude about to get called up to Raw soon.

Comment

Watch this shiz.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h3u67

Comment

He is on Raw. He made his debut the day after WM.

The "developmental" system (NXT) is FULL of amazing talent. The future is bright. I put developmental in quotes because some think its better than the main product. I look more forward to NXT for an hour on Wednesday nights than I do for Raw for 3 hours on Mondays.

Finn Balor is another amazing dude about to get called up to Raw soon.
            I just saw him on smackdown but i dont know if they go back and forth anymore. At one time if was Raw had its guys and SD had its guys not sure if they do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
              I just saw him on smackdown but i dont know if they go back and forth anymore. At one time if was Raw had its guys and SD had its guys not sure if they do that anymore.
              Yeah its all blended together now. And its pre-taped on tuesdays and airs on thursday.

Comment

Damn they should be doing that shit on the regular shows lol. That almost looked like old school attitude era.

Comment

Working...
                X