This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summerslam pics 2015 tell me youre picks

mOODS please have this open for one day before you send it somwhere else.

So the biggest wrestling event this summer is only 1 day away,I CANT wait.
    I would like to see who has the best wrestling expertize here on md.And the best part it is only 9.99 to watch it.

BRAY wyatt and luke harperv vs reigns and ambrose

Since wyatt hast lost many big matches lately He needs the win here
    WINNER WYATT,.

FATAL 4WAY TAG TEAM.PRIME TIME VS NEW DAY,VS MEXICANS VS LOS MATEDORES LADDER MATCH

iv GOT NEW DAY WINNING,THEY HAVE GOT GOOD CROWD REACTION SO EXPECT THEM TO WIN

nEVILLE AND SOME UNWKOWN BATTY BOY VS STARDUST AND KING BARRET

neville for the win With an epic fininsher on top of stardust

cesaro vs ownens

THINK WILL BE MATCH OF THE DAY,cesaro for the win

FEMALE MATCH
    THIS IS FOR TOILET BREAK OBVIOUSLY
    ZIGGLER VS RUSEV

zigller for the win.

THE BIGGEST MATCH SINCE WRESTLEMANI LESNAR VS TAKER AHHH CANT WAIT

lesnar for the win

orten vs sheamus

orten for the win

big showvs the miz vs rybak

miz for the win
    rollins vs cena in the winner takes all belts

THIS IS A MATCH ROLLINS HAS TO WIN OR ELSE IT IS GONNA BE A SHITTY SUMMERSLAM.

WHO IS YOURE PICKS???

batty boys or People that dont like wrestling to need to come on here and ruin the spirit of summerslam

LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

yes it sucks that they moved beacuse no one will see it.

GOD pics you had altouhg some need some clarification.how can you say owns is a better wretler than cesaro?no no this is not right.Cesaro is pound for pound the strogest in the wwe,he has many good moves like the cesaro swing,running uppercut from the rope,and has awesome cardio and durability.
      DONT like this female propoganda movment they been pushing lately it seems very gay and i dont like it,altough charlotte is a star in every way AGREE.
      aFTER TRISH,MELINA,MARYSE RETired there is no need to watch it.
      And how can you not like ziggler and rollins I DONT GET it,theyre awesome theyve got the old hbk rick rude carisma about them I think.
      YES neville is on the rise, he reminds me off a guy in tna called petey wiliams who used to tag team With Scott steiner

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
        can thank Nate for moving epic threads
        Your welcome

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
          Your welcome
          what is the problem here you dont like wrestling?

Comment

have u seen all the threads I made in this section? I pushed hard for WWE and UFC to have their own sections..i don't hate wrestling

... No Bull section is for BB'ing related topics.

Comment

haha - callin section devoted to the very topic of which u posting about is back alley...

Comment

Comment

me and aj are front line stars.. we don't post in these back alley message boards or when threads are moved and sent to die
                  now other fellow WWE fans will not see this epic thread.. Paul (Tripple H) would not aprove of this
                  i HAD TO REMOVE BACKSTREET BOYS PROMO TO HAVE A NEW SIGNATURE,THAT WAS EPIC LINE.HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOME FROFESIONAL WRITTINGS?

Comment

Wyatt because Ambrose will betray Reigns
                    New day because they are awesome
                    Neville and batty boy because it gives WWE mainstream attention
                    Cesaro because he would make a great World heavyweight challenger.
                    Rusev because WWE don't believe in Ziggler
                    Ryback because this feud suck asses
                    Orton because M.money in the bank usually lose a lot
                    Cena by DQ
                    Lesnar to put an end to the Undertaker legacy

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
                      Wyatt because Ambrose will betray Reigns
                      New day because they are awesome
                      Neville and batty boy because it gives WWE mainstream attention
                      Cesaro because he would make a great World heavyweight challenger.
                      Rusev because WWE don't believe in Ziggler
                      Ryback because this feud suck asses
                      Orton because M.money in the bank usually lose a lot
                      Cena by DQ
                      Lesnar to put an end to the Undertaker legacy

WOW NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE i been this impressed.Wow this is amazing..You nailed it flawlessly.Every point you made is 100 percent acuRATE.i HAVE ALSO got a little feling that reigns gonna fuck up ambrose since they have been building this buddy talk lately.And IT WOULD BE great to make reigns a hell since the fans dont like him for some odd reason.Same thing they did with batista last year.MAN ,Edwards arent you impressed??

Kinic youre getting my nick carter life time wrestling award for being a true fan of wrestling

Comment

big event topics of interest should stay on main page.. if we were to discuss a single match then it should be moved
                        if the main board is dead then the rest of these sub forums die with it brother
                        i will drink a whey protein shake to that
                        EXACLTY WHAT i THOUGHT TO,if the moods is such a wrestling fan why in the hell would he put it here to be burried?Wrestling is dying already With the cena pg crapAND we need to make it rize and since bodybuilding and wrestling go hand in hand it should be in the front page...I am sure hhh being the great bodybuilding fan he iss is on md and wil be sadly dissaponted in this.hey ukraine moderator please put this back on the main page.Wrestling need you to take a stand and do what is right...you know it and I know it...
                        BUT IF YOU DONT WE WONT LET YOU IN OUR GROUP OF THE MOST EPIC FRACTIONS OF ALL TIME KINIC IS IN IT ,I AM IN IT ,EDWARDS IS IN ,YOU WANNA JOIN PUT US ON THE FRONT AND WE L LET YOU IN,YOU CAN BE RICC FLAIR IF YOU WANT TO
                        Last edited by a.j; August 23rd, 2015, 12:56 AM. Reason: HEY HHH IF YOU ARE READING THIS IM 6,5 HAS WIDE SHOULDERS AND CAN TALK,PLEASE HIRE ME AS A WRESTLER OR AS A WRITER ,

Comment

new Ultimate Warrior book is out now, aj check it out .. a legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR9uC21cnyA
                          I BELEIVE in God and the ultimate Warrior thing that just happend has do be some michael Jackson legendary moonwalking shiit.WArrior had beef With the wwe for 15 years,he came back had the hall of fame epic Speech nect day had the epic nuthing but a gthang raw moment-HE had found atlast true closer in his heart and then boom he dies the nect day ..Shiit Edwards if that is not epic what is????only thing that could top that would be at the Olympia hearing bob say and youre New winner tonight dennis wolf

shiit Warrior you are a legennd among legends

Comment

yes Kinic seems to know his stuff but you guys are more high on Cesaro then me..
                            i like Reigns and Owens more then him in terms of wrestling but he has picked up some mic skills.
                            The reason me and kinic are high on cesaro is because we see his awesome talent,man he is great...i cant understand how you cant like him and rollins they are the wave of the future man

Comment

Ukranian Guy, you want to be part of something epic

Yeah macho man was my favurite as a kid too,the style,the swagger,the moves,the beautiful robe,miss Elizabeth,epic matches against ted dibiase,Hogan,Steamboat,etch the guy was epic.SEEMS LIKE ukranian guy has no respect for wrestling How he does not move this back is a miracle if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                              X