This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a.j View Post
    YES IT WAS AWESOME SHOW, but my God it did not look good for bo dallas.My favorite part of the show was that New huge guy that came out With the wyatts, he looked great
    I agree. They made him look beastly. He should have done more power move tough. That submission looked ordinary. Use your damn size.

Comment

shiit jimmy supa fly is fucked,, he killed his girlfriend back in the day
      LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Edwards
        Tripple H ..this feud with Stardust is starting to get old..get Neville against some guys like Orton and Cena then Rollins or Ryback
        agree stardust sucks.I FEEL bad for cody he has some talent but he is in no way s land.The only gimmick of his i likes WHAs when he was looking at the miror giving advizes onlooks etch..Nevile should do a big feud With some body bigger than stardust.And what is going on With sandow?he is fired?

Comment

agree stardust sucks.I FEEL bad for cody he has some talent but he is in no way s land.The only gimmick of his i likes WHAs when he was looking at the miror giving advizes onlooks etch..Nevile should do a big feud With some body bigger than stardust.And what is going on With sandow?he is fired?
          Sandow has a TON of potential as a great entertainer. Wonder who of the writing team he pissed off to get such bad booking.

Comment

and Seth Rollins should retain both belts at Night of Champions... vs Cena and Sting
            I feel he is going to lose both of them... Seth is great but I think they want to make his caracter evolves to a future match with HHH. Cena was a great US champs, so, strangely, it does not bother me. And sting is already 0-1 since joining WWE. I don't think he is going to lose again, that would make him look totaly weak.

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
              I feel he is going to lose both of them... Seth is great but I think they want to make his caracter evolves to a future match with HHH. Cena was a great US champs, so, strangely, it does not bother me. And sting is already 0-1 since joining WWE. I don't think he is going to lose again, that would make him look totaly weak.
              no no no no o no
              there is no way in hell rollins wil lose to sting ----
              This will not happend, it will never happend,,,sting a 53 year old man,who fights in a t shirt because he lost all his size he onced had,With one move the lamest finish move of all time the scorpion Death drop,cant run,cant jump,and has no muscle left,cant do a speaking promo(sting once in wcw didnt speek for like 5 years because he didnt have mic skills,
              vs
              Rollins the first guy that has the wwetitle and usa title at the same time,beat cena ,beat lesnar, and had the best match of all 2014 in the Shield against wyatts.Had the best mathc of 2015 when rollins vs lesnar vs cena ( oh he was epic) and best match of summerslam vs cena ( oh Yeah he stole the show that night against cena, far far better match than lesnar undertaker

If sting wins I WILL STRIKE ON ALL WRESTLING EVENTS FOR A MONT AND I WILL NOT POST HERE FOR A MONTH AS WELL,thats how confidant i am he is going to win

Comment

i think Cena has a better shot at winning the US belt back althou most still don't like him except for kids
                Rollins will not lose to Sting
                i am unsure about cena and my feelings for him.
                Remember back in the day he was the Vanilla ice look alike? he was totally shiit but had some big balls in his mc skills.He could talk remember when he was black?Yeah I din not like him , but it was okey as a good midcarder.Then all off a suden he became mr superman he didnt loose ever. it was awfull.

BUT TO his credit he is still here,never injured,never sick,helps kid on the daily.always positive in News,no steroids convictions,doesnt smoke weed, good body,
                so I dont hate cena but i also dont like his gimmick,dont like his wrestling skills.i dont want to see him in any main events,

Comment

watching old wwe videos. who would you rate higher is epic Level?

hbk vs brett hart

rick rude vs mr Perfect
                  goldberg vs lenar
                  Nash vs siicho sid
                  ric flair vs taker

this is hard qustion s to pick

Comment

taker should have one last match at Wrestlemania and retire,he has no more to prove.He will go Down as the top ten off all time
                    If/when taker retires, he will fall into depression or drink or something. It's all he has ever known. He would have to be behind the scenes and have cameo matches just to keep him sane.. Like Rick flare, hogan, etc

Comment

If the Undertaker retires, he will do something with his business/real estate.
                      Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

Working...
                      X