Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wresltemania prediction,,and contest coverage,,,wrestling time baby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Story, or lack thereof, aside...this match isn't exactly blowing my skirt up...

    Comment


    • #47
      They've got to be heading up soon...between the match and the XL pizza I just killed, I'm getting drowsy!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
        They've got to be heading up soon...between the match and the XL pizza I just killed, I'm getting drowsy!
        Here we go....he's gonna go coast to coast.

        Comment


        • #49
          Shane McMahon = Craziest Fucker on Earth.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
            Shane McMahon = Craziest Fucker on Earth.
            I respect the hell out of the guy he's done it time and time and time again, nothing is off limits and he will take any risk.

            Comment


            • #51
              MATCH 8 TAKER VS SHANE

              WOW nigga that was epic. 9 out of 10 stars,, speechless match epic,f

              fuck ufc fuck boxing...this is the real deal epic.
              winner taker ..epic epic epic match
              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by bigwill22 View Post
                I respect the hell out of the guy he's done it time and time and time again, nothing is off limits and he will take any risk.
                what an match,, i have an erection now
                LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                Comment


                • #53
                  Glad they took Bo Dallas out of that damn baby-diaper-looking getup he used to have...fat dudes do NOT look right in white tights.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Triple-H_2005 View Post
                    Glad they took Bo Dallas out of that damn baby-diaper-looking getup he used to have...fat dudes do NOT look right in white tights.
                    you liked the taker match i hope??

                    dallas is good talker but lacking phsqyue and his character is buried
                    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by a.j View Post
                      you liked the taker match i hope??

                      dallas is good talker but lacking phsqyue and his character is buried
                      Bo is a great talker and he was getting a ton of heat when they first brought him in.....they killed his momentum and career like they do with a lot of potential main eventers.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bigwill22 View Post
                        Bo is a great talker and he was getting a ton of heat when they first brought him in.....they killed his momentum and career like they do with a lot of potential main eventers.
                        he had a shiit phsqye and did not want to work out in the gym,,..vince don't like that and therefor he stopped him--
                        LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          match 9 battle royal

                          WINNER CORBIN ( nxt)
                          bad match 2 out of 10 stars
                          DAMIEN SANDOW best crowd response
                          LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            MAIN EVENT COMING UP--------

                            TOP 3 OFF ALL TIME HHH VS PRETTY BOY REIGNS GONNA BE A BATTLE.

                            FIRST NICE sluts in outfits dancing
                            LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Ohh the rocks comes out to steal the spotlight....do some written jokes probably lets see?? Looks off the juice
                              LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Where is john cena????
                                LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X