Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal rumble 20017 ...battys lets keep wrestling alive

So tomorrow we have royal rumble --
    As I get older each year I loose more and more interest with wrestling,This is very sad-
    Part of the reasons is obviously because there is no more blood ,no more wrestlers with size,lack of charisma and not good story telling,.
    But We shall not forget the epic moments we have had while watching wrestling.

So lets have a prediction for royal rumble and see who is the expert here on these boards -

KEVIN OWENS VS ROMAN REIGS
    Time to take away the strap from that fatso owens.
    Roman reigns is a far better representative for the wwe and he has great matches
    ROMAN FOR THE WIN Unknown.jpg

A.J STYLES vs John cena
    Im tired of a.j styles , lame character ,great wrestler .But he has zero charisma and is not a wwe main eventer ..
    Cena should take this and go to wrestlemania as the champ
    WINNER CENA jc-1.jpg

Charlotte vs Baily
    EASIEST win here for charlotte they are not even in the same league -
    WINNER charlotte Charlotte-Lost-the-WWE-Womens-Championship-Three-Weeks-Before-WWE-Fans-Believed-She-Woudl.jpg
    Midget fight revile vs swan
    Dont know who swan is so going with neville -

Royal rumble match undertaker,lesnar,goldberg ?? it is going to be epic ..
    I will root for Seth rollins , but the winner ?? I'm going for lesnaR
    Unknown.jpg
    LIONEL BEYEKE ARNOLD CLASSIC 2020 CHAMPION

You're a week away AJ lol

Comment

I'll be at Smackdown on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
        You're a week away AJ lol
        Ohh I thaught it was tomorow��well what is youre predictions?? ohh you are going to smackdown ?? please take some pictures and post it here? you should also wear something tight maybee vince will see you? he likes muscle and size

Comment

You bet I'll be there. 3 rows away from the ramp and 5 rows back from the ring.

Rumble predictions? I have a feeling Taker wins. Then Cena will win vs Styles and they'll face at Mania. Taker loses and retires. Something will happen between Brock and Goldberg and they'll have their last match at Mania. Something will happen with Randy/Wyatts and Bray will feud with Orton at Mania.

I can't decide between KO and Roman. I love KO but I feel like WWE is gonna give it to Roman. I would love to see a KO/Jericho feud.

Neville is gonna beat Swann but I think the match will be awesome. Both are killer performers. Heel Neville is awesome.

Charlottes beats Bailey. I love Bailey tho.

Comment

Maybe we will see a surprise Finn Balor royal entry. He's still a month or two away from his injury return time table but we've seen guys come back way sooner.

I'm expecting a few badass NXT debuts too. Probably Somoa Joe.

Comment

I also curious to see what they do with Strowman during the Rumble

Comment

d nutz , before I analyse you're post how old are you and how long have you watched wrestling?

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                  d nutz , before I analyse you're post how old are you and how long have you watched wrestling?
                  24. I first started watching right around when Kane was first unmasked. Like the very next episode of raw after it happened. So I got to witness Benoit, Eddie, thug Cena, the first money in the Banks, Kane setting JR in fire, Eric bishoff, all that jazz

I stopped for a few years, around the time CM punk was popular and the Rock came back for those couple Manias against Cena.

Comment

My first Mania was 20 with the Michaels, HHH, Benoit triple threat

Comment

Good I enjoy talking to others that like wrestling as nobody seem to like it anymore .
                      I needed to ask you're age as people who has not watched the good old days with ultimate warrior ,to hbk era , HHH to evolution etch they do not know real wrestling-
                      Yes I remember Kane unmasking it was epic ..Ohh you saw hbk hHH benoit live???

You're rumble prediction
                      Yes a very good prediction with taker winning and facing Cena at wrestlemani a TITLE VS CARRIER match ..That would draw huge numbers but how sad would it be that cena ended undertakers carrier???I used to hate cena but have gained respect for him over the years.
                      Lesnar vs goldberg match at wrestle mania yes i would be a draw , but What the fuck happened with they're first match?? I felt robbed I satay up to 6 in the morning to watch it here in norway and the match lasted 1 minute ???
                      If they fight again they have to go at it for atleast 15 minutes , but I'm not sure goldberg can wrestle for 15 minutes he is 50 and was never a good in ring worker anyway -
                      I feel so sad for randy Orten man WhEN i WAS GROWING up he used to be the greatest guy off all time .Man he was the shiit 0672bf3d6ec6c1b7a51e4f0ef5907a48.jpg
                      He was the youngest wwe champ of all time ,legend killer epic ,,But they fucked him.. HAD to loose a lot ,injured,bad matchup etch..
                      He could have been as big as the rock but wwe failed him bro,
                      Know he has to be in a lame as fraud with wyatt....You do realise this was wyatt before ??husky-harris2.jpg
                      I cant take him seriously bro he is a nerd --..
                      Roman is that nigga bro, he has the looks and muscle to be a star ...Yes a old school wrestler look bro .I am not feeling owens at all.I am deeply disappointed they have stopped pushing seth rollins because in 2015 it was the best year I have ever seen from a wrestler in 10 years he is epic ..
                      Jericho has stepped his mic game up, but he doesn't have the westling ability any more

Charlotte yes she is the best female wrestler i have ever seen , not the hottest but the best in ring wrestler .
                      Yes i hated cm punk too ,

Comment

But I'm curious you seem to like NXT ?? and cruiser weights ?you keep talking good about finn baylor same joe ?? I do not like this new generation ,, They dont have the old wwe wrestling persona to them , I feel like they are like the you tube generation of bodybuilding that we see know trying to knock out the real legends that actually compete in the ifbb ..I dont like it ...

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
                          I also curious to see what they do with Strowman during the Rumble
                          Me too, he has the look and size to be a star..But can he have a good 15 minute match ?? and most off all can he do promos??? we shall see

Comment

I didn't get to see that hbk, hhh, Benoit match live but I got the ppv. Solid card overall.

I would rather see taker go out on top or get one last title run up until summer slam but it's only fitting for him to finish at Mania and I feel Iike Cena is the man to do it at this point in the company's history.

I know Goldberg was slightly injuried going into that match, and his ring rust is what caused the short match. I don't understand having a 3rd match since Goldberg is up 2-0 but whatever. Better than seeing brock suplex some random for 10 minutes

I absolutely love orton. They really fucked him good. Any WWE start interviewed will say he'd be best guy they've ever been in the ring with. He's so good at promos too. He can be a solid heel or face.

I actually really like Bray. Husky Harris was shit, but Bray is pretty cool to me. Curious to see what they do with this because Bray has never won a big feud.

Roman is the future but I still think he needs a little more time. He just doesn't seem natural doing promos.

Seth is one of my favorites. He's so good at everything.

A Seth and Jericho feud would be epic. There was supposed to be a Seth, Balor, Jericho triple threat match for the universal championship before Finn got hurt.

Charlotte is good, I just don't like how they're building her character. I much prefer Sasha, Bailey, an Dana Brook

I wish punk would come back. There's some guys there now he could have epic feuds with on the mic. Not a fan of him overall tho

Comment

Originally posted by a.j View Post
                              But I'm curious you seem to like NXT ?? and cruiser weights ?you keep talking good about finn baylor same joe ?? I do not like this new generation ,, They dont have the old wwe wrestling persona to them , I feel like they are like the you tube generation of bodybuilding that we see know trying to knock out the real legends that actually compete in the ifbb ..I dont like it ...
                              Agree. They're a different kind of entertainer. They grew up training to perform "safer". I think a lot of them are amazing in ring guys but that the charisma the old guys had. They are more athletic, but they don't look of sound the part. They don't look like Brock, the rock, stone cold, etc.

Finn can be the future though. He's special. He was something else in the indies. I don't like Somoa joe but he's onna get a huge pop when he debuts

Comment

Working...
                              X