No announcement yet.

HULK HOGAN.... Brother!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not fail to mention his new pre-made cheeseburger line they sell at Wal-Mart.

Comment

From Impact Fan JediRob:

The trailer was released today for a new documentary focusing on steroid use in sports, entertainment and society in general. It's called "Bigger Stronger Faster*" and it features several mentions, as well as some footage of Hulk Hogan. It is unknown whether Hogan has participated in the film at all, but the most interesting part is the poster for the film, which has a very obvious homage image of Hulk, wearing the old WWF Heavyweight title, as it's centerpiece. One would imagine that Hulk and/or WWE would not be pleased with this blatant use of its properties associated with such content, especially as the focal point of its advertising. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of legal action is taken.
      You can check out the trailer and poster at Yahoo! Movies.
      http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809963976/info
      TWO WORDS

Comment

-- Hulk Hogan will be appearing on Larry King Live on CNN on Tuesday. The preview reads: "His first interview since his son Nick was jailed for critically injuring his friend in an accident. Plus, the shocking jailhouse tapes!"
        TWO WORDS

Comment

lol "shocking"... takes alot to shock me these days.... Nick crying like a girl and probably got messy hair.
          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

nWo 4 life
            Attached Files
            I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

QUOTES!!!

-This dude....must be your barber!!!!
              -You've never beaten a Warrior!
              -History tells us Hogan!!!
              -On that epical battle between us Hogan ...on that night you were great...But i was ULLLLTIIIIMMMAAAAATTTEEEEE!!!! LOL

Comment

I never liked Hogan, not in the Hulkamania days, not in the NWO (although it was a good swerve), never. never. I always thought he was a self serving prick who really had nothing to offer. I wish Andre would have broke his back in the Silverdome match, to rid us of the nonsense once and for all.
                “War is peace.
                Freedom is slavery.
                Ignorance is strength.”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

He's the immortal, the legend and the icon... brother!!

http://hulkhogan.com/

Comment

um, no expert on Hogan and his physique but I'm pretty sure he's NEVER looked like this:

TWO WORDS

Comment

Ol' Hulk sure has come a long ways. Many miles on those boots.........

Comment

Hulk Hogan judges Dennis Rodman, Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges, Tiffany, Frank Stallone and other celebrities on mastering complex wrestling moves

That line right there is hillarious.

Hulk Hogan= complex wrestling moves ROFL
                        “War is peace.
                        Freedom is slavery.
                        Ignorance is strength.”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                          Hulk Hogan judges Dennis Rodman, Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges, Tiffany, Frank Stallone and other celebrities on mastering complex wrestling moves

That line right there is hillarious.

Hulk Hogan= complex wrestling moves ROFL
                          Come on... The leg drop is one of the most difficult/dangerous moves to perform...

Not to mention huffing and puffing aka "Hulking up" while walking around the ring
                          I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by GOODFELLAS View Post
                            Come on... The leg drop is one of the most difficult/dangerous moves to perform...

Not to mention huffing and puffing aka "Hulking up" while walking around the ring

My bad bro, I can't wait to see all the prteges he sends into the wrestling world from his technical school.
                            “War is peace.
                            Freedom is slavery.
                            Ignorance is strength.”
                            ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by The Celt View Post
                              My bad bro, I can't wait to see all the prteges he sends into the wrestling world from his technical school.
                              That is quite the cast he is working with...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 666 View Post
                                Let's not fail to mention his new pre-made cheeseburger line they sell at Wal-Mart.
                                And I saw his drink at the local GNC.

Yo, Cave, where you at?

Comment

Working...
                                X