Clear All

• Evan Centopani and PJ Braun Train Arms Part 3 of 10

this video dosen't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

works for me

Comment

i wanna see a video of Dave. Cant find em anywhere

Comment

The arms of Evan are very thick there! does anybody here know the measurement of his? I think aaa...Evan needs a much bigger shoulders. He will look much more masculine that way.

Comment

Evans Shoulders are massive, they are his best bodypart!

Comment

Originally posted by tchosen1 View Post
              Evans Shoulders are massive, they are his best bodypart!
              I don't think that's his best bodypart, probably his triceps.

Comment

Trust me I'm one of his best friends. He doesnt even train his shoulders every week. They grow freakishly fast. If he wanted to he could have them masive, but it would through off his physique and take away from his chest. His tri's are sick too, but his shoulders just respond really well.

Comment

Trust me I'm one of his best friends. He doesnt even train his shoulders every week. They grow freakishly fast. If he wanted to he could have them masive, but it would through off his physique and take away from his chest. His tri's are sick too, but his shoulders just respond really well.
                  Cool! thanks for the clarifications.. How's Evan doing now and what's his next show? To me, his physique is already top notch.

Comment

NY pro 2009. Its gonna be exciting. He is a monster. I have only met three guys my whole life that I could say looked bigger than Big Evan. 2 of them are the most recent mr O's, the other is Dennis Wolf. Impressive company!

Comment

NY pro 2009. Its gonna be exciting. He is a monster. I have only met three guys my whole life that I could say looked bigger than Big Evan. 2 of them are the most recent mr O's, the other is Dennis Wolf. Impressive company!
                      You look huge just like them dude.

Comment

Damn...I wanted to see this video...it isn't working for me...

Comment

Awsome video guys!

Big dudes!

Comment

Hey P.J. howis training going for the North American I bet you havent been able to indulge in any Double Cceeseburgers with McChicken in the middle lately or have you? I tried it like said it was the bomb and my eight year old daughter lovet it too.

Comment

LOL, I think I started a craze. I think I would be a good spokesperson for McDonalds!!LOL. Training is going great, I'm gonna have to get a couple pics in NO BULL one of these days. Thanks for askin bro!

Comment

Working...
                              X