MDTV Videos as Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDTV Videos as Podcasts

Who here would prefer to download the MP4/M4V video via a Podcast like iTunes?
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

No reason not to have that option, I would prefer it though.

Comment

isnt that already wat is available? I think i need some schooling
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

For me, who lives in the middle of nowhere with the worlds slowest broadband conection it would be great to have the podcast option. Sick and tired of the stream constantly breaking up.

Comment

I agree with averyone. adding the podacast option would be a great option.

Comment

HOW TO GET MDTV ON YOUR STUFF

youtube while in the gym is great.

MDTV VIDEOS ON PSP:

MDTV RADIO ON PSP:
            Last edited by Dark Knight; November 27th, 2007, 07:14 PM. Reason: videos

Comment

Youtube would be cooler. I have an iPhone and would rather view it this way personally.
              Heretic

Comment

that is a great idea!!..im for it
                (( Team Pro-Edge ))
                www.pro-edge.net

competing in npc mets 09!

Comment

Originally posted by Deserusan View Post
                  Youtube would be cooler. I have an iPhone and would rather view it this way personally.
                  Your iPhone then should be able to sync with iTunes and iTunes automatically downloads Podcasts.
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I posted this in the other thread about this.

If it's in M4V format... and done well, and at a HIGH resolution (at least 480e with 720p being the preference) then I would LOVE to have it available via podcast so that I can watch it on my appleTV.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Your iPhone then should be able to sync with iTunes and iTunes automatically downloads Podcasts.
                      Yeah. I just don't like downloading a bunch of things on it though. Youtube would be cooler and it would be easier to post other places advertising MD a bit more.
                      Heretic

Comment

Would love to have that option!!!
                        Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

having them on itunes would be awesome!!

Comment

haha i just called for that last week in a thread.. glad you caught on to that!!!

I would absolutley LOVE it... i cant sit at my pc and watch videos.
                            "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

Comment

Originally posted by Deserusan View Post
                              Ive got an iphone too but my gym dosent have wifi so i couldnt watch the videos there where they are the most fun.
                              "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

Comment

Working...
                              X