Comment

PART 5 of 7

Comment

PART 6 of 7

Comment

PART 7 of 7

Comment

Dave,

I love these videos and all of the in the trenches, but you need more pros doing CHEST workouts. Ben White was great, Branch Warren was ok, but I want to see guys like Dennis Wolf train chest, that would be a great video. Or even a guy like Jeff Rodriguez. We already know he has some crazy legs, but he also has a phenomenal upper body. Let's see his chest and/or back routine as well.
                "This is starting to sound like an After-School Special"

Comment

Originally posted by LeePriestLover View Post
                  Dave,

I love these videos and all of the in the trenches, but you need more pros doing CHEST workouts. Ben White was great, Branch Warren was ok, but I want to see guys like Dennis Wolf train chest, that would be a great video. Or even a guy like Jeff Rodriguez. We already know he has some crazy legs, but he also has a phenomenal upper body. Let's see his chest and/or back routine as well.
                  yeh more chest, too many back routines

Comment

Will Harris

Hey Dave how come Will Harris is never featured anywhere? I'd very much like to see him train; he came out of no where this year and deserves recognition. Yet he never has any training videos or even an article?

Comment

Working...
                    X