Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see EVAN CENTOPANI train LEGS on IN THE TRENCHES??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to see EVAN CENTOPANI train LEGS on IN THE TRENCHES??

I'm a huge fan of In the Trenches, but lately it seems its been all about the athletes training their strong bodyparts. I'd like to see Evan go through a leg workout and talk about what he's done to bring up his legs. Palumbo has some good questions on the topic I'm sure. Let me know what you guys think.

2006 Nats VS 2007 Nats.
    Attached Files
    Muscle Tech Athlete

fuck yeah

Comment

Definitely!

Comment

HELL YEA!!!!!!! Great Idea!!!!

Comment

x10 hell yea, awesome idea
          IG/Contact: PhilViz
          Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

What a difference a year and a half makes...much more inner thigh mass.

Junior Nats 06 vs Nats 07
            Attached Files
            Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Hell yea I would like to see that. I still am not sure why we have the alri people on in the trenches, krissy's husband is small and Lrea looks ok but he's no pro.

Comment

With out a doubt!!!

Comment

Awesome idea! However, we should see "In The Kitchen" segments that show his meals and meal prep up until leg training that day as well as his meals and meal prep post leg training that day. His legs grew in the kitchen not in the gym
                  "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

yeah. i have to agree. the last two segments were not very interesting..

Comment

u dont have to ask.. Automatic Hell Yeah!!
                      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
                        What a difference a year and a half makes...much more inner thigh mass.

Junior Nats 06 vs Nats 07

On the flipside I think his arms got alot smaller.. (canīt be seen in that photo)

Comment

I agree it would make a great In the Trenches. I was with him yesterday he was training hams, here he is stiff legged deadlifting 405 for reps:

Evan is cool as hell, bright and very mature as well as one big mofo.
                          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

who is he?
                            Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

It would be awesome to see Evan train legs. I would get him doing it in Jan or Feb sometime cuz then he should be at his best weights because of the Nationals and all that dieting.

Comment

Working...
                              X