Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Hey guys and girls I was wondering when the next "In the Trenches" is coming out. I watch the reruns ALL THE TIME and some really don't get old, but the latest two have been up there forever-just wondering when the next one was coming out, and Dave Palumbo is awesome on these as an interviewer.
    thanks

I cannot wait either
    My web site : http://www.michaelgundill.com/

Comment

Yes, more please.
      www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

Same here. We need more wacky training ideas and explanations.

And striated glutes.

Comment

PJ Braun and Ben Pakulski, 2 top national level amatures, shot a IN THE TRENCHES recently in GOLDS VENICE. They had an intense leg workout together, no word yet on when it will be out...

Comment

Pleaaaaaase!!! More In the trenches!!!!

Pleaaaaaase!!! More In the trenches!!!! We live for these. Some pro or amateur is training around the world for something!! It's been so long

This is the closest to youtube for bodybuilders. At least one every two weeks.

They are great for motivation and advice!! Last 2 weeks I've checked twice a day.

It's like crack, it keeps callin' me!!!!!!!!
            Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

i second this motion

Comment

I still wanna know if they ever made one with Dave, John, Mr. G and Gregg.

That would be hilarious yet informative

Comment

yeah it has been like a month since the last installments. As good as Armando Pena is he is getting a little old on "In the trenches". I thought they were going to do another of Evan training legs or something. oh well we will have to see.

Comment

I know this isnt considered an "in the trenches" video...but, I really enjoyed the cooking/nutrition segments. So far, I have only seen a couple. It would be great if someone could expand on that.

Comment

totally they gotta incorperate some humor! I wanna see Gregg go on about Biceps! Dave on Legs, and John about supplements-perhaps hit a local Popeyes- in attempts to score him some "free" stuff

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Heck I'll do it. Getting ready for the Jr's.
                        2X Mr. Mississippi

Comment

I agree with this notion. There hasn't been a new "In The Trenches" segment in what seems to be an eternity. Someone please get on top of this.

Comment

True. I posted a TON of suggestions with reasons on here a while back that i guess was just ignored. I even went as far as to say which ones were more popular and WHY...i broke it down and gave some really good insight...so if anyone cares to dig that up its here....im too lazy and not wasting my time again. Maybe they think its not worth it to do anymore...who knows
                            IG/Contact: PhilViz
                            Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

MD should hire a team to do this every week. MD gets an ass load of hits because of In the Trenches!!!!!!!!

This equals more advertising money! Oh no that would mean more of the god awful annoying ALRI commercial bits before the video. They should show ALRI girls or sumpin'! Would sell the product line better!!
                              Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X