Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello MD ....Wake up...Can we get some new Videos on MDTV

Jesus H christ!

Ok, The arnold classic was GREEEEAT...I enjoyed every video as much as he next man/woman but can we see some new stuff now. Its been weeks MD. I mean we have a Metro show in a few weeks or The NY pro that I am sure Kai Greene will win ( sorry Ben White) can we see some coverage on who else is competing. Erik Frankhouser said he would love to do another in the trenches...maybe we can get some more of those. I will even take a clip of Dave Palumbo doing pushups in a tele-tubby one-sie or Mr G jogging around central park singing "im every woman" or Denise Masino covered in ketchup stroking her meatlog...give us what we need MD

Comment

I know it's hard to get the pros, but it'd be great to have up and coming amateurs in the trenches as well. Lots of good insight/motivation with these.

Comment

We need new in the treches videos, there hasn't been a new one in a while!

Comment

We need the entire in the trenches avalible for itunes.. as it is i spend a LOT of time converting and manipulating to get them on there.
          "Doomsday Jesus we need you now." - Black Label Society

Comment

Yup I agree we need some new clips..how about some more IN THE TRENCHES..haven't seen any new ones for too long now..

What's the deal???????????

Comment

how about a multi part series working out with Triple H

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

In my personal experience....training gets more and more hardcore, intense, heavier, less rest, more taxing the closer i get to a show.... i KNOW i am not the only one. I think some people are scared to train like that on camera for i duno WHAT reason. This would be GREAT to see. You dont have to be "offseason" to train like a maniac. Lets see somebody bring it and not standing there.

Lets see Trey Brewer train legs!

Lets see Layne Norton train on his power day (the interview would be interesting and informative in itself)

Get some hardcore guys in there that like to hammer it.

Where are some of the great up and comers? Brandon Ray. Nunn and Frazier from Nationals SHWT (either of them training ARMS, or Nunn doin legs!)...Some of these guys got some crazy shit goin on. Lets see it! Somebody get Jeff Schwartzer on a leg day! Get Joel Stubbs on a back day! Dennis James on any day (hes intense). I wanna see Ben White on leg day. Do you have any idea how many "haters" Kamali has and how theyd get stirred up if a workout video of him went up on here? He could do GLUTES and it would have a million views. He trains heavy as sht so id like to see back day with him.
                IG/Contact: PhilViz
                Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

More leg training. Off season, real grit stuff would be awesome for motivation.

Comment

Have Branch do some HARDCORE stuff like he did for his dvd - let's see him blow some fellow MD pro's away

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                      Do you have any idea how many "haters" Kamali has and how theyd get stirred up if a workout video of him went up on here?
                      I'm not especially interested in having people "get stirred up" but a King Kamali In the Trenches might be interesting. I'd vote for a chest workout. Please have his wife spot for him. I've heard she's gorgeous.

Comment

In the Trenches: UkrainianGuy trains biceps!

Comment

In the trenches: Kurt James holds a video camera the right way up!
                          Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                          http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                            In the trenches: Kurt James holds a video camera the right way up!
                            Mike, what ARE you talking about???

Honestly, marveling at Lisa's physique, I passed out but, fortunately, the camera kept filming!

Comment

LOL @curtjames - ahhh good times

Comment

UkrainianGuy, it's all about the laughs and the good times.

AND keeping the camera the right way up! Right, Mike?

Comment

Working...
                                X