Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn!
    I WANT Erik Fankhouser "The House" - may be chest or back, biceps and triceps, shoulders - He has interesting training style!

Our dear Eric Broser is very good idea too.Especially the CHEST!I want to see him training chest!

Comment

Kai Greene, Victor Martinez & Trey Brewer. That`s my TOP3 for In the Trenches videos.

Comment

I WANT TO SEE A SERIES OF "IN THE TRENCHES WITH THE LEGENDS" zANE, NURBET, COLOMBU ETC

Comment

Originally posted by Latinmuscle View Post
          I WANT TO SEE A SERIES OF "IN THE TRENCHES WITH THE LEGENDS" zANE, NURBET, COLOMBU ETC
          Of those men, I wonder who would be the first to allow filming of their current workouts.

They're all closing in on age 70.

Franco has a chiropractic practice. Or did. I'd love to see a filmed visit of Dr. Columbu's office to hear him speak of chiropractic!

Serge Nubret was on the March 31st episode of Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, so maybe he would be up for it.

Frank Zane, according to his website, charges five grand for a three-hour seminar. I wonder how much he'd charge for a few minutes of In the Trenches.
          Last edited by curtjames; April 8th, 2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
            Of those men, I wonder who would be the first to allow filming of their current workouts.

They're all closing in on age 70.

Franco has a chiropractic practice. Or did. I'd love to see a filmed visit of Dr. Columbu's office to hear him speak of chiropractic!

Serge Nubret was on the March 31st episode of Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, so maybe he would be up for it.

Frank Zane, according to his website, charges five grand for a three-hour seminar. I wonder how much he'd charge for a few minutes of In the Trenches.
            They all have business they want to promote so that is motivation for them. Personally I never get tired of seing sergio oliva or zane being interviewed an telling thir old stories.

I would be willing to bet that these would be the most watched in the trenches series ever. we bbrs love nostalgia

Comment

Trey Brewer

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                It's all in good fun! You are my BOY Curt! I hope you are going to help me out this summer so that we can post clips as a Pulcinella/James Production!!
                It would be an honor to help out, Mike. Your RTB series is incredible. Modern day Pumping Iron, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ironblood View Post
                  Being a FBB I think it would be cool to see either Kristy Hawkins or Britt Miller train. Both were successful at the 07 Nats and are sponsered by Dave's Species line.
                  Echoing the call for Kristy Hawkins. I saw her MDTV clip with Dave as well as enjoyed her appearance on NBR.

After seeing your avatar, however, I want to see ironblood In the Trenches!

Comment

Originally posted by Pawe89 View Post
                    Kai Greene, Victor Martinez & Trey Brewer. That`s my TOP3 for In the Trenches videos.
                    I'm almost certain there's a segment with Greene and Martinez training arms or chest. One or the other, absolutely. Martinez has a wicked sense of humor and, iirc, he was doing duplicate poses of the legends and the current stars, too. Greene is quite an individual as well.

Comment

Robby Robinson!

And aren't they holding the Masters Olympia in AC this year? It would be great to see some of the older competitors do an In the Trenches.

Comment

need Jimmy the Bull and Gregg V kickin it Old School
                        Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Triple H & Vince McMahon would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
                            Robby Robinson!

And aren't they holding the Masters Olympia in AC this year? It would be great to see some of the older competitors do an In the Trenches.
                            Interesting! I second that!

Send ME! I live just outside of Philly!
                            Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                            http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Ben White Before NY

With all the talk that he has been doing, I would expect an "In The Trenches" video with Ben White appearing soon. While I'm pretty sure that Kai will win, I do expect him to be battling with Silvio for 2nd. In this case, he mouth will get him into a lot of trouble. He won't be able to deliver on his promise.

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                                Interesting! I second that!

Send ME! I live just outside of Philly!
                                SEND MIKE!

He definitely knows what he's doing!

Comment

Working...
                                X