Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get some jersey guys in here....anybody else preppin for a show in jersey want to hit back or legs?
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
      Lets get some jersey guys in here....anybody else preppin for a show in jersey want to hit back or legs?
      ha lets get some kentucky boys up in here now thats a back workout LOL JK
      IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

Originally posted by b-boy View Post
        ha lets get some kentucky boys up in here now thats a back workout LOL JK
        You are one person id love to train back with. My workouts are fast and furious, but im sure we would tear the roof off whatever gym is unlucky enough to have us in it!
        IG/Contact: PhilViz
        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

I would love to see Joey Kovas from Real World Hollywood on in the trenches series just to see what his workout in the weight room is like and to see how hardcore he is in the gym

Comment

I feel stupid, what is the trenches? Never hrd of it.

Comment

Originally posted by duncanlukas
              I think EVERYONE would agree with me that we want to see big Jeff Long doing an In the Trenches again..
              again? when did he do the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by big.poppa.pump View Post
                I feel stupid, what is the trenches? Never hrd of it.
                Are you serious?

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ection/30/204/

Comment

Originally posted by duncanlukas
                  I think EVERYONE would agree with me that we want to see big Jeff Long doing an In the Trenches again..

Originally posted by ruski732 View Post
                  again? when did he do the first one?
                  July 12, 2007?

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ry/30/113/204/

Comment

I would like to see WWE Superstar John Cena and Evan Centopani in the trenches working out hardcore and at Hard Nock's Gym, where John Cena trains. Also, I would like to see WWE Superstar and Erik "House" Fankhouser in the trenches working out hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleonator View Post
                      Hey guys and girls I was wondering when the next "In the Trenches" is coming out. I watch the reruns ALL THE TIME and some really don't get old, but the latest two have been up there forever-just wondering when the next one was coming out, and Dave Palumbo is awesome on these as an interviewer.

thanks

It might be cool to do "A day with _ _ _ _ " pick someone...spend the day with them..A real life reality type deal ..Maybe do a Fitness models or bodybuilders CRIB'S... Spend a training day with some..Go to a photo shoot...what ever ..Mix it up..Some of these guys & girls are very animated ...Behind the scenes other then what's expected would be interesting..
                      Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by johncena69 View Post
                        I would like to see WWE Superstar John Cena and Evan Centopani in the trenches working out hardcore and at Hard Nock's Gym, where John Cena trains. Also, I would like to see WWE Superstar and Erik "House" Fankhouser in the trenches working out hardcore.
                        Cena would be a great ITT. Frankhouser has already had a 7-part series of videos.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ry/30/144/204/

He had some great info and training in those.
                        Last edited by curtjames; May 24th, 2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lymbo View Post
                          It might be cool to do "A day with _ _ _ _ " pick someone...spend the day with them..A real life reality type deal ..Maybe do a Fitness models or bodybuilders CRIB'S... Spend a training day with some..Go to a photo shoot...what ever ..Mix it up..Some of these guys & girls are very animated ...Behind the scenes other then what's expected would be interesting..
                          X2

That would rock!

Comment

Below is a link to pics of Jeff Olcsvary. He just had a series of leg training videos and interview with Dave Palumbo. Fantastic physique. This guy was made for the new 202 class.

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/7431/

And here's the link to his In the Trenches:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ry/30/166/204/

What's on his t-shirt? Izzat pixelated to cover up something?
                            Last edited by curtjames; May 24th, 2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Jeff Olcsvary ultra heavy weights - Cocky Video
                              So boring...

Comment

If I could leg press the number of plates he did... and at Bev Francis' gym with those famous heavier weights? Well, I'd say he's got room for being cocky.

And did you check out the bb.com link? He would definitely have an excuse for being arrogant, but I don't think he came across that way in the videos.

What would have made it less boring? Should he have juggled?

Seriously, do you have a favorite so far?

Tazzie Colomb needs her own In the Trenches!

Posing in the gym:

2007 Europa:

Comment

Working...
                                X