Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to see in the Trenches?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would like 2 see some new in the trenches every week or every month and it doesnt matter to me whos in it just keep em coming
    _F*CK PLANET FITNESS_

Comment

• more trenches period, but my cherry on top would be more people like evan who are entertaining yet know what they are doing and why!
      New-Man Nutrition
      Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• Originally posted by bighit17wolves View Post
        more trenches period, but my cherry on top would be more people like evan who are entertaining yet know what they are doing and why!
        this

Comment

• branch warren obviously, entertains everybody.
          victor martinez, cuz hes a jokes guy and has a sick body
          kai greene also, kai said he weighed over 300 plus after the firehouse grill in cali. do you guys believe that?

Comment

• Evan Centopani, Kai Greene, Erik Fankhouser

Comment

• I'd like to see more offseason sessions. Like the one with Evan Centopani + PJ Braun and some other dude, training legs. Offseason trainings are the ones with the most fun in it.

But more in the trenches in general imo. Everyday I check MD for new in the trenches..

Comment

• Michael Locket in the trenches!!!!!!!!!!!!
                and Charles Dixon vs Ben White those guys seemed to train crazy!

Comment

• Michael Locket in the trenches!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  and Charles Dixon vs Ben White those guys seemed to train crazy!

Comment

• Erick Frankhouse training arm

Comment

• continuing and more frequent coverage of up and coming bbers such as joe romine, pj braun,
                      chris tuttle, alberto rubinaccio and daniel young

Comment

• BRANCH WARREN GOING THROUGH A LEG WORKOUT!!!

Comment

• I would like to see a phil heath doing back, or a guy like Branden ray , or even some naturals would be cool, think it would relate better, if you could get workouts of guys like Jim cordova, or layne norton, or any nattys would be really great, maybe a few youung guys, guys in their late 19 20;s

Comment

• I would like to see Ed Nunn
                            http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
                            If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Comment

• I personally would like to see video footage of female bb's workouts in their off season on season which ever...but show just how the gals train hard like our male counterparts maybe not as heavy as them but still a lot of ladies have very impressive lifts.(smile)

Comment

• Originally posted by ISABELLE TURELL View Post
                                I would like to see Ed Nunn
                                A rare sight to see a FBB asking for more MBB coverage!

I definately applaud you for being brave enough to do it Belle.

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                                I personally would like to see video footage of female bb's workouts in their off season on season which ever...but show just how the gals train hard like our male counterparts maybe not as heavy as them but still a lot of ladies have very impressive lifts.(smile)

Ohh , somebody bragging on herself , in a subtle way of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X