Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new IN THE TRENCHES MDTV VIDEOS SUCK!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new IN THE TRENCHES MDTV VIDEOS SUCK!!!!!!

What are you guys doing here? Who the hell are these people?

I want to see some more pros, more guys in the Trey Brewer vain, more Evan Centopani more Kai Greene and I even want to see Dave Palumbo and John Romano train!

But I don't care for these last two people you put up there: Some guy who won a competition who hasn't placed in 2 years and 2 other people that I could care less about!

I like most of the other in the trenches but the last two hands down SUCK.
    "This is starting to sound like an After-School Special"

How come you didn't ever posted your pictures in the Pit thread with your name on it, LeePriestLover?

Foreman posted his, so why haven't you posted yours?

Also, the MDTV videos are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by LeePriestLover View Post

I want to see some more pros, more guys in the Trey Brewer vain, more Evan Centopani more Kai Greene and I even want to see Dave Palumbo and John Romano train!

But I don't care for these last two people you put up there: Some guy who won a competition who hasn't placed in 2 years and 2 other people that I could care less about!

So you're saying you DON'T love Lee Priest now?

Comment

i agree they fucking blow. id like to see kai again dave john. those people i mean who the fuck are they. and i for one want to know why i havent been in one video at all. i have more knowledge with training then anyone in the business!! i love teaching get me on there....i ll show you some things you have never seen when it comes to training!
        I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

dude is wright i just watched that last one. i mean come on im in better shape and look better and this is how i look everyday...get me in the fucking trenches!!!

also i have knowledge been training for 10 years.3 certifications in personal training have a bachlors degree in anatomy and physiology, minor health.

let me help some of the younger guys !! i do know my shit
          Attached Files
          I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by DerekAnthony View Post
            dude is wright i just watched that last one. i mean come on im in better shape and look better and this is how i look everyday...get me in the fucking trenches!!!

also i have knowledge been training for 10 years.3 certifications in personal training have a bachlors degree in anatomy and physiology, minor health.

let me help some of the younger guys !! i do know my shit
            Derek, honest truth, somehow I knew you would turn this thread into wanting to be on those videos. Sad but true.

Comment

at least i have heard of DA....

shit man, everything on here is right before or after a show. Put on the hardcore off-season shit. that is where the muscle is built, not when dieting 2 weeks out from a show.

Comment

What do you want to see in the Trenches?

quit ur bellyaching and post some suggestions. Gotta remember, things dont happen over night,

plus Dave is only one man, he cant hit all the shows, do No Bull Radio, post video's and pictures, plus all the other stuff he does for the magazine, not to mention workingout and train others.

Cut them some slack, and lets all provide some contructive criticism.

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Didn't Casey Fathi film one? I'd like to see him, he's a friend of mine and a damn good bodybuilder.

Comment

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=26401

ROFL

Comment

Are you paying for it?

MD is offering great entertainment at a very reasonable price. FREE!

If you enjoy a video, watch it. If you don't, well, don't watch!

You can always post your own In the Trenches, too.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
                        Lee the fucking Priest. Any bodypart as long as its arms.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekAnthony View Post
                          dude is wright i just watched that last one. i mean come on im in better shape and look better and
                          Aaaand you're modest, too!

You mean the Anita Nikolich and Mark Nottoli Arms Workout?

Anita Nikolich placed 2nd at the 2005 North Americans as a LH, 3rd at the NPC Masters Nationals in 2006 as a LH and 12th as HW at Nationals, and 6th at the USA Championships that same year. Last year, she was 2nd at Masters Nationals and 3rd at the North Americans.

And Mark Nottoli is a Chicago police officer. He won the heavyweight class and overall honors at the Midwest Ironman in 2005.

Both athletes had something interesting to say. Neither bragged on their accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post

Both athletes had something interesting to say.
                            I think that should be a requirement for ANYONE who steps in front of the camera!
                            Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                            http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Working...
                            X