Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROPS TO MD! NEW IN THE TRENCHES W/ KAI IS GREAT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That said, that said, that said, that said, that said...

And the word manifest, too. Not to mention, you know, you know, you know, you know.

You know?

Holy crap.

It's a crutch. Years ago, Arnold used to say, "And all dat stoff." He'd repeat it over and over and over during every interview. Definitely a verbal crutch.

Arnold had the excuse of having English as a second language whereas Kai's a native speaker. Somewhere along the line, someone may have erroneously called Kai Greene dumb and he's possibly overcompensating with a lot of 82-syllable words.

Erroneously. That said... Greene and Shawn Ray both need some YesOrNo therapy.

Therapist: Yust try zaying 'Yes' or 'No.' Nozzing else.
    Kai Greene: You know, I must express myself in answering any question in such a way that it shall manifest as an affirmative or negative reciprocation of such questioning. To my knowledge and that said..."
    Therapist: Try again. 'Yes' or 'No.' After me, 'Yeees.'
    Kai Greene: Manife...
    Therapist: No! Again. 'Yes' or 'No.'

Regardless of my perhaps petty nitpicking, Greene is a bodybuilder and not a public speaker.

Comment

Excellent that he gives credit to Carla Dunlap and Frank Zane for their influence. That found amongst one thousand examples of "you know" utterances. He also mentioned Charles Glass and Shawn Ray with regard to posing greats.

Comment

I want to see Erik Fankhouser, Even Centopani, Ron Harris and WWE Superstars John Cena and Batista

Comment

Working...
        X