• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
    I whant to see one done at MetroFlex

old but done there

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ry/30/118/204/

Im sure you have seen already

Comment

You people are seriously wasting your time. In the trenches was big last year, but they have REALLY backed off it. I guess they lost interest or i dunno, whatever. There have been 20 threads just like this one, and they have not one single time listened to a word that was said....why would this be any different?
      IG/Contact: PhilViz
      Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

dave is going to do one soon he told me but didnt give a date, i told him olympia weekend would be awesome since most athletes wont do one then, with as often as people train it shouldnt be hard to do a couple a month....
        New-Man Nutrition
        Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Originally posted by castellar View Post
          i dont mind watching the ladies one bit...
          I second that!!!
          DO SPIDERS HAVE WEBSITES ?

Comment

In the trenches keep me from being too bored late at night past midnight

Comment

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
              brewer + centopani training back/ brewer+desmond training legs/ derek anthony+lee priest training arms/ armando+victor martinez training whatever
              Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
              I whant to see one done at MetroFlex
              Couldnt agree more.
              18 years old, growing steadilly.

Si deus nobiscum quis contra nos.

Comment

Originally posted by bighit17wolves View Post
                dave is going to do one soon he told me but didnt give a date, i told him olympia weekend would be awesome since most athletes wont do one then, with as often as people train it shouldnt be hard to do a couple a month....
                I personally don't think its a matter of not having anyone to do the video with, its probably a matter of time (or lack there of) that Bill & Dave have left in their day after a busy show weekend. Not only does Dave do most of the pre & post show interviews with the competitors, but he also has clients doing all these shows that he needs to pay attention to. There is only one Dave to go around!!! Unfortunately.

Comment

that is true but there is plenty of other staff, Flex possibly or phone in the trenches liek the 1 with PJ and Ben pakuloski
                  New-Man Nutrition
                  Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Working...
                  X