In the Trenches - Evan Centopani and Ron Rich Part 1 of 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches - Evan Centopani and Ron Rich Part 1 of 3

Awesome footage Dave, I really liked this idea for showing training footage.

Comment

AWESOME IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE SOME ACTUAL TRAINING SEGMENTS OF EVAN, HES A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG GUYS.

Comment

I agree Meatball. He's exactly what the younger guys need as a role model.

Comment

Lookin good bro! I did the same thing with my chest workout though. Weight just did not want to move very well, but I am glad that it happened actually. People get to see the normal human side of how we train and that we are not always at full 100% capacity - many times with aches, pains and injuries we need to find ways to work around things to ensure we keep our momentum going.
          You look like a friggin beast bro. See you Friday in NYC! Its party time...
          Get Over It Already....

www.myspace.com/cut260

Comment

Where is Part 2 and 3???
            http://www.anabolic-society.com/forum.php

Comment

wasnt there more video of those two??

Comment

lol...............hello?
                http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by meatball View Post
                  AWESOME IVE BEEN DYING TO SEE SOME ACTUAL TRAINING SEGMENTS OF EVAN, HES A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG GUYS.

Drug user as a role model? ok
                  "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

A role model for the young guys to put in the effort... Doin' what needs to be done to grow and not make excuses for one's lack there of.
                    i think that floss cut a little too deep.

Comment

Originally posted by DT5 View Post
                      Evan is the man. He never advocates drugs nore denies using AAS them so you have a stand-up guy right there. Piss off if you wunt to be a hater.

Comment

drug use is okay in my book if its for a legitimate and positive purpose... so go fuck off crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
                          drug use is okay in my book if its for a legitimate and positive purpose... so go fuck off crackhead

I am in no way hating... Just saying its hard for a drug user to be a role model esp for young kids. In no way do I think using AAS is "wrong" or "bad", but the simple fact is that its illegal. Role Models usually arnt criminals.

Comment

I am in no way hating... Just saying its hard for a drug user to be a role model esp for young kids. In no way do I think using AAS is "wrong" or "bad", but the simple fact is that its illegal. Role Models usually arnt criminals.
                            really... cause they say greedy lying law-breaking politicians are role models... they say corporate CEOs that fucked people over on their way to the top are role models... they say actors and actresses and models and athletes that dropped out of school are role models... i just dont think there should be a distinction between legal and illegal being a defining characteristic of a role model

Comment

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
                              really... cause they say greedy lying law-breaking politicians are role models... they say corporate CEOs that fucked people over on their way to the top are role models... they say actors and actresses and models and athletes that dropped out of school are role models... i just dont think there should be a distinction between legal and illegal being a defining characteristic of a role model

valid point. I think Role models should be the parents.

Comment

Working...
                              X