Joint care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint care

Doc from an ex powerlifter to a the powerlifting doc, do you do maintain your joints? What if anything can you recommend?

Past 40 I can't do triples. A single is right next to committing suicide. My shoulder just can't take it.

Originally posted by Nemesis RR View Post
    Doc from an ex powerlifter to a the powerlifting doc, do you do maintain your joints? What if anything can you recommend?

Past 40 I can't do triples. A single is right next to committing suicide. My shoulder just can't take it.
    Thanks Nemesis!!! yeah we are Power Men!!!! Only way to roll!! Great question! first of all, shoulders are tough and we all have issues after the years.. It all depends on the details on what exactly is wrong with shoulder? eg, rotator cuff, tendon, bursa, muscle, biceps tie in..... next for supps, I have found that great health and good circulation is very important!! you know Im all about cardiac health and that supps like omegas, vit D, co q 10, and a diet rich in anti-oxidants and low in inflammation will be great for soft tissues!!!! I really think that is all part of why at 47 im still getting stronger!!!

I will have videos on my morning secret diet drink soon!! please stay in touch on my web site!!!!

And another secret.... train with various bench shirts and board... and ice ice ice... its all about training to teh edge and not getting hurt!! but this you know!!

Stay healthy bro!!!!

Dr O
    Stay Strong and Healthy,

Dr O

http://www.metabolicdoc.com

Comment

when it comes to joint care, proper hydration is key. it acts as a lubricant in the joints, reducting friction of the bones. adaquite hydration along with fish oils and a joint support supplement should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
      X