Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren side effects

Doc,

Have you noticed tren to have very negative effects on blood work of your patients?

if so, what was most negatively effected?

Anabolic doc I also would like to know how to avoid the progesterone side effect of fatigue on deca. Doc rxed it and I increased my test dose and that didn't help . I'm on trt . Only thing that kind of helps the Lethargy is a beta agonist. I seriously cannot imagine how these pros deal with the progesterone fatigue.
    tigue

Comment

Tren sides are over rated. Get acetate and not enanthate as u can stop use quickly if it does turnout to be intolerable. Likely case is that you'll be fine running a good half a gram of tren without any issues tho

Comment

The basic trend side effects include hair loss,acne and higher blood pressure.Dosing factor is also very important for better effect just take 50mg-100mg per day.

polyaspartic acid

Comment

I would stick with acetate tbh. Also no need to go higher than 600mg/week and run for 8 weeks before dropping. Insomnia and night sweats is a common side
          Save 5% at True Nutrition www.truenutrition.com ! Use discount code DSM253

Comment

The best nutrition.

Comment

I did 12 weeks of test cyp only at 250mg a week. First time. I feel great too, definitely see gains and better mood.
              Last edited by Buadain; May 20th, 2020, 07:42 PM. Reason: Sourcing links not allowed

Comment

Working...
              X