Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am new, but here are my transformation photos thus far.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am new, but here are my transformation photos thus far.

    Hi!!
    My name is Michelle. I was invited to come join the forums by Sioux Country and here I am......transformation photos and all. I was competing in Figure Competitions back in 2004 and 2005, then I got pregnant and gained almost 80lbs with my pregnancy. I GOT REALLY FAT and suffered with severe postpartum depression. Finally, I decided to get on meds and boom, I got my desire back to get back in the gym and eat better. So, here are the photos thus far. The 1st one is from a couple of weeks after delivering my son, then there is one of me in a yellow shirt from the beginning of this year and the rest are from now.

    Looking forward to getting to know you guys. This is a great board. Eventually I would like to get back into competing, but right now, I am taking one day at a time.

    Michelle
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Hiya Michelle!

    Check out our women's forums. Click here

    You lookin' great Michelle.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

    Comment


    • #3
      WTF? Quit photochoppin pics, I don't believe this! Noodz or negz? oops wrong forum. lol, great work Michelle, seriously outfreakin standing transformation!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hoopermichelle View Post
        Hi!!
        My name is Michelle. I was invited to come join the forums by Sioux Country and here I am......transformation photos and all. I was competing in Figure Competitions back in 2004 and 2005, then I got pregnant and gained almost 80lbs with my pregnancy. I GOT REALLY FAT and suffered with severe postpartum depression. Finally, I decided to get on meds and boom, I got my desire back to get back in the gym and eat better. So, here are the photos thus far. The 1st one is from a couple of weeks after delivering my son, then there is one of me in a yellow shirt from the beginning of this year and the rest are from now.

        Looking forward to getting to know you guys. This is a great board. Eventually I would like to get back into competing, but right now, I am taking one day at a time.

        Michelle
        Wow...you look really great!!

        Comment


        • #5
          dang nice work
          "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

          Comment


          • #6
            hi! & welcome! very nice indeed! your hard work is showing. how old is your son now??
            I'm workin on getting better K!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Certainly on the road.

              Kudos.

              PS: You look great.

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome aboard Michelle..

                Fantastic turn around thus far, Congrats

                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Amazing, keep up the good work!
                  Follow me on Twitter @dbbpowerfit

                  Muscular Development Forum Rules :.
                  READ THEM!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome!

                    Welcome to the board, Michelle!

                    This is a great place to "be" as you will quickly discover! Totally positive, supportive and often very amusing!

                    It's great to have a new lady on board, invited by our number one fan and support, Mr Sioux Country!

                    You are looking great in your pics, btw!

                    Have a lovely weekend!
                    Dawn.x
                    http://www.dawnlouiseadams.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well done an inspiration 2 many

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Good job michelle. Keep up the good work.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Aloha Michelle! Nice to see you here!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by siouxcountry View Post
                            Hiya Michelle!

                            Check out our women's forums. Click here

                            You lookin' great Michelle.

                            Hey Sioux!!

                            You know you are the one that talked me into checking the site out.....thanks so much!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Viperspit View Post
                              WTF? Quit photochoppin pics, I don't believe this! Noodz or negz? oops wrong forum. lol, great work Michelle, seriously outfreakin standing transformation!
                              Thank you very much....I am getting ready to kick it in high gear and get these last 15-20lbs off, then I am going to get back into competing....woo hoo....thank you again!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X