X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHP%20NEW.jpg

TRANSFORMATION 2 TIP OF THE WEEK #3: HAMMER INCLINE BENCH PRESSES

Comment

• Rocky G !!!!!!!!!!! awesome man love it, the little rocky inside of all of us is coming out!!!! Cant wait to train w/ Rocky G. and Jumbo Palumbo

Comment

• Originally posted by huge285 View Post

TRANSFORMATION 2 TIP OF THE WEEK #3: HAMMER INCLINE BENCH PRESSES
        That's a really great tip, Dave and Mr. G. I was actually doing my Hammer Incline presses with the widest grip possible on the handles. My thinking was that I was trying to take my arms out of the equation as much as possible (wider grip = more chest exertion). I appreciate you pointing out that a closer grip will serve to hit the inner and upper chest. I'll change my grip on my next chest workout. Keep the tips and motivation coming....

Comment

• End Week 2 Pics

Here are my pics and measurements for the end of week 2:
          weight-199 lbs
          chest-43"
          R arm- 16"
          L arm- 16"
          waist- 37"
          R quad- 25 1/2"
          L quad- 25 1/2"
          R calf- 16 1/4"
          L calf- 16 1/4"

Comment

• Yo Rocky G! I'm so psyched, I'm gonna drink my eggs tomorrow morning! I'd take run through the streets with my dog, but she's a chihuahua mix - she'd freeze, know what I mean?. Yo!

Still no supplements for me! I have enough whey left for one more shake so I guess tomorrow is a solid food day....
            I did my cardio today at 24 Fitness because of the holiday. I don't like the atmosphere there, but the cardio equipment is top notch.
            I'll have pics and stats up tomorrow. Good night everyone.
            "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

• Thanks Moose

Thanks "Moose" your an inspiration to all of us too! seeing what you have accomplished gives me personally a sense of hope in knowing that it is possible to completely change your body along w/ your thought process along the way. IF YOU SEE IT AND BELEIVE IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT !!!!!!!

Comment

• Finally getting back to normal today after about 2 weeks of craziness. I'm in sales, and the 3rd week of Dec was the end of my month, quarter, and year all at the same time. I got sent out on the road to finish up a few things before I went on vacation. Then the day after I came back I was on my way to the gym when I slipped on some ice and fell down a flight of cement stairs, spraining my wrist, hurting my back, and tearing my hand wide open. Then later on that morning we got a call saying that my father-in-law was in intensive care with internal bleeding. So between being away, being hurt, running back and forth to the hospital and then the holidays I wasn't able to train as much as I wanted or eat as clean as I would have liked.

But today everything is back to normal - my wrist is better, my father-in-law is doing better and I had a great session at the gym this morning. I upped the weights on all my lifts and did an hour of cardio afterwards. The last few times in the gym I have felt much stronger after being pretty much stagnant for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Maybe being forced to limit some of my workouts actually helped? I have been training hard for 13 months and I think I had stopped making progress.

I am looking forward to this transformation. Several times in the past I had managed to take off a good amount of weight and just as I neared my goal I lost it and gained everything back and then some. I am now the lightest that I have been in a long time, but this time I'm not stopping, I'm going to finish what I started. My goal for these 4 months is to take off 30 lbs of body fat and replace it with 10 lbs of muscle.

Comment

• Great news, guys! I found my training partner! You remember, his name was "iPod." It turns out it had fallen out of my pocket and into the couch when we were visiting over at my friend's house yesterday. WHEW!!!!

Comment

• Dave or Mr. G.,

1. The directions on MHP's TRAC say: "Take one serving (17 grams) daily, preferably pre-workout." Do you want us to take a serving also on Day 3 and Day 7 which are our "off" days? If so, when would be the best time to take the serving?[/QUOTE]

Hey Loom, usually its good to keep your muscles saturated with creatine even on off days. So days that you are not training it would be best to take a serving of TRAC first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

2. The directions on MHP's ANADROX say: "As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules once or twice daily. For maximum results, take 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules in the afternoon." Since we're going for "maximum results," I would assume that we take 4 capsules twice a day (equalling a total of 8 capsules per day). Is this correct?
                    Its up to you, but we are providing enough Anadrox so you can take 2 servings a day for the 16 weeks.

3. The directions on MHP's PROBOLIC-SR say: "Mix 1 to 2 scoops of Probolic-SR with 8-16 oz. of water..." Since Dave has prescribed 40g of protein from Probolic-SR in his diet, this means taking 2 scoops per shake (since 1 scoop has 20g of protein). Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
                    Exactly, just double up on the scoops.

Comment

• Hi IlirG!

Is there any way of determining when I might receive my supps?

Thanks, Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by IlirG View Post
                        Dave or Mr. G.,

1. The directions on MHP's TRAC say: "Take one serving (17 grams) daily, preferably pre-workout." Do you want us to take a serving also on Day 3 and Day 7 which are our "off" days? If so, when would be the best time to take the serving?
                        Hey Loom, usually its good to keep your muscles saturated with creatine even on off days. So days that you are not training it would be best to take a serving of TRAC first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Its up to you, but we are providing enough Anadrox so you can take 2 servings a day for the 16 weeks.

Exactly, just double up on the scoops.[/quote]

Thanks, Ilir. I appreciate you guys at MHP supporting us. We're going to work hard to "do you proud" and make changes to our physiques.

Comment

• Hi IlirG!

Is there any way of determining when I might receive my supps?

Thanks, Jim
                          Hey Jim, yes I just tracked it and it should be arriving tomorrow (Jan. 3rd!) Sorry for the delay, just with the holidays and you being on the other side of the states from us it took a lil longer!

Comment

• No problem Loom! Dont worry about making us proud, were just happy to help you guys out in anyway we can!

Comment

• Originally posted by IlirG View Post
                              Hey Jim, yes I just tracked it and it should be arriving tomorrow (Jan. 3rd!) Sorry for the delay, just with the holidays and you being on the other side of the states from us it took a lil longer!
                              No problem, and thank you for checking! At least I know now! I assumed that the holidays were likely the issue...

Comment

• THANKS TO DAVE AND MR.G FOR GREAT TRAINING TIPS!
                                I really learn a lot from them!

By the way (may be i'm wrong but..) I think everybody can have a good diet and to loose fats and gain muscles! The money and the right injury free with feeling training is the hardest part!Especially for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X