MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biggredd View Post
    THANKS MAN IT SURE DOSE FEEL GOOD TO HEAR COMMENTS LIKE THAT. I GOT TO TELL YOU WHEN WE'RE DONE ,WHEN THE LAST PIC IS TAKEN, THAT WEEKEND THERE WILL BE SOME DAMAGE DONE FOR THOSE 2 DAYS BEFORE I GO BACK ON THE DIET. THAT SATURDAY ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO BOIL ABOUT 150 TO 200 LB'S OF CRAWFISH WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN WAITING TILL THIS IS DONE SO THAT WILL BE A CHEAT DAY . WHEN IT'S OVER THOUGH I WILL BE BACK ON THE DIET FOR SURE CAUSE IT'S NICE TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT AND START TO SEE THE MUSCLES UNDER ALL THE FAT AND ALL MY CLOTHES FIT BETTER EVEN THE PANTS I BOUGHT WHEN I WENT TO THE ARNOLD ARE LOOSE AROUND THE WAIST AND THIGHS BUT IM NOTBUYING ANY MORE PANTS DAMMIT J/K . HEY MAN KEEP UPTHE GOOD WORK AND THANKS AGAIN
    BIG RED
    A cheat "DAY" sounds good to me. It'll be a great way to celebrate when it's all over. But like you said, afterwards, it's right back to the diet, cardio, and training. I love how this feels. When I have dieted in the past, I always forsook strength and size. I would do 15 reps on every exercise to try to get "toned" while doing some yo-yo diet. In the end, it always failed. But with this diet, I am getting stronger and stronger seemingly every time I go into the gym. Plus, I am retaining muscle and losing body fat. And I love it because it's a "no-brainer." The diet and cardio and training has become routine for me. And I'm seeing my pants get looser too. I'm not having to wear my "Big Boy" pants for Sunday anymore. But from the way it sounds, you're going through more pairs of pants than I am, Aaron. With me, it used to be that I was having to get bigger and bigger ones. Now, it's nice to have to pull out the smaller ones.

All of us- let's keep on keepin' on- Aaron, Jim, Chris, LS, and me. I know some of you are going through difficulties, but I just want to encourage you that whatever is in your power to do, let's finish this Challenge strong!!!!

Comment

• I HEAR YA

Originally posted by loomster2000 View Post
      A cheat "DAY" sounds good to me. It'll be a great way to celebrate when it's all over. But like you said, afterwards, it's right back to the diet, cardio, and training. I love how this feels. When I have dieted in the past, I always forsook strength and size. I would do 15 reps on every exercise to try to get "toned" while doing some yo-yo diet. In the end, it always failed. But with this diet, I am getting stronger and stronger seemingly every time I go into the gym. Plus, I am retaining muscle and losing body fat. And I love it because it's a "no-brainer." The diet and cardio and training has become routine for me. And I'm seeing my pants get looser too. I'm not having to wear my "Big Boy" pants for Sunday anymore. But from the way it sounds, you're going through more pairs of pants than I am, Aaron. With me, it used to be that I was having to get bigger and bigger ones. Now, it's nice to have to pull out the smaller ones.

All of us- let's keep on keepin' on- Aaron, Jim, Chris, LS, and me. I know some of you are going through difficulties, but I just want to encourage you that whatever is in your power to do, let's finish this Challenge strong!!!!
      I HEAR YA WE STARTED STRONG LETS FINSH STRONG... DO YOU GET THE MEANING OF THE PICS. NEVER GIVE NEVER GIVE UP NEVER GIVE UP
      Attached Files

Comment

• WEEK 14 PICS

What's going on, everybody? As we bring this Challenge to a close pretty soon, I am so thankful to everyone who has helped me literally change my life and turn it around physically.

Dave, I don't know what the deal is with your diet, but I've never been able to stick with a program like I have with yours. It seems like it is just suited for me. And thanks also for your workout routine. I see that I have done way too much volume in the past and that I need to "stimulate, not annhilate." Thanks Dave!

Mr. G, thanks for brainstorming and creating this Challege. You created the instrument that has changed my life. For that, I will always be in your debt. And thanks so much for all of the motivation, inspiring words and the many faces of Mr. G on the Transformation Tips. Your inspiration and motivation is the spark that propelled all of this. Thanks Mr. G!

Gerard (and everyone over at MHP), I am so grateful for the nutritional supplements you provided us. MHP is truly a premium brand and your products are a cut above the rest. In fact, a buddy of mine at the gym showed me a couple of different supplement reviews and MHP rated #1 or #2 in all of the categories across the board. Of course, I can look at my own personal supplement review (i.e., my own transformation) and see that MHP's products are not merely hype and marketing- they do what they say they do. PERIOD. My changes over the past 14 weeks are proof of that. So Gerard (and MHP gang), thanks.

Steve Blechman and all the folks involved at MD, I appreciate you providing this opportunity within the context of your magazine and website. You have given us an arena wherein we could change our very lives. Thanks MD!

My fellow "Challengers," I have enjoyed being in this Transformation Challenge with such a great group of guys. You all have motivated me in different ways and more than you could every know. Thanks Big Jim Nation, Chris Delorenzo, Aaron "Big Red" Williams, and LS. You guys are the greatest!

Well, this is not my "final thanks," but as we draw to conclusion in this Challenge, I just felt like expressing my appreciation. For all those involved, you will never know all the ways you have changed this man's life.

TWO MORE WEEKS OF THE CHALLENGE!!!! Bring it on!!!!

And now, here are my Week 14 pics and stats. (Sorry that a few of the pics came out a bit blurry. I'll try to have that squared away next time.)

WEIGHT: 281 (weight at the beginning of the Challenge was 313)
        BODYFAT: 23.6% (body fat at the beginning of the Challenge was 33.4%)
        CHEST: 53 1/4
        WAIST: 45
        HIPS: 47
        LEFT ARM: 17 1/2
        RIGHT ARM: 18 1/4
        LEFT THIGH: 23 3/4
        RIGHT THIGH: 23 1/4
        LEFT CALF: 17 1/2
        RIGHT CALF: 17 1/4
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by loomster2000 View Post
          What's going on, everybody? As we bring this Challenge to a close pretty soon, I am so thankful to everyone who has helped me literally change my life and turn it around physically.

Dave, I don't know what the deal is with your diet, but I've never been able to stick with a program like I have with yours. It seems like it is just suited for me. And thanks also for your workout routine. I see that I have done way too much volume in the past and that I need to "stimulate, not annhilate." Thanks Dave!

Mr. G, thanks for brainstorming and creating this Challege. You created the instrument that has changed my life. For that, I will always be in your debt. And thanks so much for all of the motivation, inspiring words and the many faces of Mr. G on the Transformation Tips. Your inspiration and motivation is the spark that propelled all of this. Thanks Mr. G!

Gerard (and everyone over at MHP), I am so grateful for the nutritional supplements you provided us. MHP is truly a premium brand and your products are a cut above the rest. In fact, a buddy of mine at the gym showed me a couple of different supplement reviews and MHP rated #1 or #2 in all of the categories across the board. Of course, I can look at my own personal supplement review (i.e., my own transformation) and see that MHP's products are not merely hype and marketing- they do what they say they do. PERIOD. My changes over the past 14 weeks are proof of that. So Gerard (and MHP gang), thanks.

Steve Blechman and all the folks involved at MD, I appreciate you providing this opportunity within the context of your magazine and website. You have given us an arena wherein we could change our very lives. Thanks MD!

My fellow "Challengers," I have enjoyed being in this Transformation Challenge with such a great group of guys. You all have motivated me in different ways and more than you could every know. Thanks Big Jim Nation, Chris Delorenzo, Aaron "Big Red" Williams, and LS. You guys are the greatest!

Well, this is not my "final thanks," but as we draw to conclusion in this Challenge, I just felt like expressing my appreciation. For all those involved, you will never know all the ways you have changed this man's life.

TWO MORE WEEKS OF THE CHALLENGE!!!! Bring it on!!!!

And now, here are my Week 14 pics and stats. (Sorry that a few of the pics came out a bit blurry. I'll try to have that squared away next time.)

WEIGHT: 281 (weight at the beginning of the Challenge was 313)
          BODYFAT: 23.6% (body fat at the beginning of the Challenge was 33.4%)
          CHEST: 53 1/4
          WAIST: 45
          HIPS: 47
          LEFT ARM: 17 1/2
          RIGHT ARM: 18 1/4
          LEFT THIGH: 23 3/4
          RIGHT THIGH: 23 1/4
          LEFT CALF: 17 1/2
          RIGHT CALF: 17 1/4

WAY TO GO VAN I CAN SEE MORE DEFINITION IN YOUR BACK AND SHOULDERS THEY WHERE ALREADY BIG NOW THERE REALLY STARTING TO SHOWAND STILL SLIMMING AROUND THE WAIST. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

HEY MAN WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU WHERE COMING DOWN I FORGOT? AND THIS COULD BE YOU BUY THIS SUMMER IF YOU KEEP IT UP, OH AND IF YOU GET A REAL REAL GOOD TAN
          Attached Files

Comment

• You all look great guys.

Today I took some pictures to mark a new beginning, in exactly 3 months - 13 weeks I turn 34, so today i will start my own little challenge to reach my target weight by my 34th birthday.

I will continue following daves diet and training program - all these weeks I have been coasting through - making small progress' along the way but only giving it a 50% effort - I will aim to go all out on this 1.

I am glad that I have a new family in which we can share our endeavours.

God Bless Brothers

Pan
            Attached Files
            Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by biggredd View Post
              HEY MAN WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU WHERE COMING DOWN I FORGOT?
              Aaron, I think we will be coming down in June or July. We haven't made any specific plans yet. When we do, I'll let you know. I definitely want to meet you in person and get a workout together.

Originally posted by biggredd View Post
              AND THIS COULD BE YOU BUY THIS SUMMER IF YOU KEEP IT UP, OH AND IF YOU GET A REAL REAL GOOD TAN
              I doubt I could ever look like that (though I would love to!). Not only would I need a good tan, but I think I would need an additional type of "supplementation," if you know what I mean....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan View Post
                You all look great guys.

Today I took some pictures to mark a new beginning, in exactly 3 months - 13 weeks I turn 34, so today i will start my own little challenge to reach my target weight by my 34th birthday.

I will continue following daves diet and training program - all these weeks I have been coasting through - making small progress' along the way but only giving it a 50% effort - I will aim to go all out on this 1.

I am glad that I have a new family in which we can share our endeavours.

God Bless Brothers

Pan
                If you've made those sick gains off of just 50% effort, you're gonna have an extreme transformation by putting in 100%!!!! Way to go, Pan! And I'm glad to have you along as we continue to encourage, inspire and motivate each other to continue even after the official Challenge is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by loomster2000 View Post
                  If you've made those sick gains off of just 50% effort, you're gonna have an extreme transformation by putting in 100%!!!! Way to go, Pan! And I'm glad to have you along as we continue to encourage, inspire and motivate each other to continue even after the official Challenge is over.
                  In all fairness brother the credit goes out to you all, you esp. since you were (are) hitting the cardio big time, very disciplined and very inspirational.

I am looking forward to making this thread the biggest on the message board with the help of you guys - what started out a few will blossom into the tens and hundreds who will follow Dave and Mr. g's diet and exercise regime.

Have a lovely week

Pan

Comment

• stats no pics

WHATS UP GUYS I GOTTA KEEP THIS SHORT THANKS TO ONE OF MY LITTLE MONSTERS I HAFT TO BUY OR FIX MY CAMERA SO I DONT HAVE ANY PICS THIS WEEK BUT IL HAVE SOME UP THIS WEEKEND IF I HAFT TO BORROW A CAMERA SORRYBUT EVERYTHING GOING GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE

WEIGHT: 318
                    BODYFAT: 24% ?
                    CHEST: 54 1/2
                    WAIST: 44
                    LEFT ARM: 18
                    RIGHT ARM: 18 1/8
                    LEFT THIGH: 27
                    RIGHT THIGH: 27
                    LEFT CALF: 20
                    RIGHT CALF: 20

THANKS TOEVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT

Comment

• Hi guys! Here are this week's pics.
                      You guys are looking amazing, and as always, you're all the inspiration I need to keep going.
                      I've had a few setbacks: I have a bulging disc with nerve impingement that is causing some hellacious pain down my right leg. No more squats for me! I'm gonna miss 'em...I will find out more next week about the extent of the disc injury and treatment options.
                      I also strained my left rotator last week which still makes it hard for me to even flex fully.
                      I am doing some pretty light workouts these days, but I'm still kickin'.
                      Huge thanks again to Dave, Mr G and to MHP supplements. I will keep using MHP for as long as they make them!

Weight / Measurements:

Weight 244.5 lbs

Body fat: 19.5% (Accu-Measure calipers)

Chest: 52"

Waist: 40 1/2"

Hips: 41 1/2"

Left Arm (flexed): 17 1/2

Right Arm (flexed): 17 5/8

Left Thigh: 26 5/8

Right Thigh: 27

Left Calf: 16 7/8

Right Calf: 16 7/8
                      Attached Files
                      "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

• Transformation-2 Tip of the Week #15: TIBIALIS ANTERIOR RAISES

Comment

• ONE MORE WEEK! UP YOUR CARDIO another 20 min! Let's really be strict and see how good we can get our final weigh-in numbers and bodyfat % to be! You're all doing a phenomenal job. Also, let's shave down and take some really HIGH QUALITY "AFTER" pics for WEEK #16!

Comment

• Originally posted by gymnation View Post
                            Hi guys! Here are this week's pics.
                            You guys are looking amazing, and as always, you're all the inspiration I need to keep going.
                            I've had a few setbacks: I have a bulging disc with nerve impingement that is causing some hellacious pain down my right leg. No more squats for me! I'm gonna miss 'em...I will find out more next week about the extent of the disc injury and treatment options.
                            I also strained my left rotator last week which still makes it hard for me to even flex fully.
                            Huge thanks again to Dave, Mr G and to MHP supplements. I will keep using MHP for as long as they make them!

Weight / Measurements:

Weight 244.5 lbs

Body fat: 19.5% (Accu-Measure calipers)

Chest: 52"

Waist: 40 1/2"

Hips: 41 1/2"

Left Arm (flexed): 17 1/2

Right Arm (flexed): 17 5/8

Left Thigh: 26 5/8

Right Thigh: 27

Left Calf: 16 7/8

Right Calf: 16 7/8
                            Way to go Jim, your looking good.

Sorry to hear about the injuries. I guess we all keep having to plug away.

In 3 months time we will all look back at the end of this challenge and realise how far we have come - for i am sure we will all continue on this fantastic journey.

Pan

Comment

• Originally posted by gymnation View Post
                              Hi guys! Here are this week's pics.
                              Hey Big Jim! Bro, I hate to hear that you're going through all of these difficulties. And I really hate to hear that you're going to have to lay off the squats! You are the SQUAT-KING! But seriously, I do hope you can mend quickly and get back to full-blown training. You're looking good and still transforming. I can see some definite changes, despite having to go lighter on the weights. I remember reading over on Dave's Q & A thread that the diet is the main thing. So even though you can't train heavy, I'm sure you'll continue to make great gains with lighter weight, cardio, and Dave's strict diet. Keep on keepin' on, brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by huge285 View Post
                                ONE MORE WEEK! UP YOUR CARDIO another 20 min!
                                20 more minutes...no prob Big Dave. But I think I'm going to have to change my address to the gym.

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
                                Also, let's shave down and take some really HIGH QUALITY "AFTER" pics for WEEK #16!
                                Dave, is the Pro-Tan on its way?

I'll be as ready as I can. I'll be posting my "End of Week 15" pics tomorrow (Thu) and my final pics a week from tomorrow. Thanks for this opportunity Dave, Mr. G, and MHP!

Comment

Working...
                                X