MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biggredd View Post
    i wanted to know if we can season our food with sea salt, pepper, and garlic or is there anything we can use? thanks big red
    biggredd,

Here is a question that was given to Dave from his "Q&A with Dave Palumbo" thread. On that thread, he advocates essentially the same diet he & Mr. G have given to us. Here is the question along with Dave's answer:

Q: What condiments do you recommend on this diet? Anything without carbs/sugar?

A: Correct. Soy Sauce, mustard, spices!

We'll see if Dave or Mr. G give us the final word on this.

BTW, I would encourage anyone (if they haven't already) to start at the beginning of Dave's Q&A forum and read it all the way through. It'll take some time because it is HUGE, but it's well worth the effort. You'll discover a ton of helpful information. I started at the beginning days ago and am still wading through it. I just read a few posts every time I have a chance. So far, I'm up to page 235 (WHEW!!!).

- Van L.

Comment

Great news: I told the owner of Flex Gym in Lakewood, Colorado about the challenge and my current situation, and he agreed to sponsor me for the duration! Please give a BIG shout out to Mark at Flex Gym of Colorado! Click here
      "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

i was wondering if everybody recieved there suppulements yet because i'm still waiting just wanted to know thanks big red

Comment

Originally posted by biggredd View Post
          i was wondering if everybody recieved there suppulements yet because i'm still waiting just wanted to know thanks big red
          I'm still waiting too. I've been using another low carb protein powder, but no other bb supplements...

Comment

Originally posted by gymnation View Post
            Great news: I told the owner of Flex Gym in Lakewood, Colorado about the challenge and my current situation, and he agreed to sponsor me for the duration! Please give a BIG shout out to Mark at Flex Gym of Colorado! Click here

Congrats brother.
            Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Mhp Rules

I'm still waiting too. I've been using another low carb protein powder, but no other bb supplements...
              Because i am not an official canditate for this challenge but i was allowed to tag along with you guys i went and purchased probolic and trac on wednesday, what can i say. MHP is the best brand i have taken to date.

Probolic actually feeds your muscles for hours on end and tastes so good and trac, gives you amazing pumps and does wonders for DOMS.

Put it this way, my wife has tried with me all the best brands of protein powder and hates them all, this is the first powder she has tasted and has loved & one of the main reasons she will follow the same diet i am is due to probolic.

Have a great Weekend Guys

Your brother

Pan

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                Because i am not an official canditate for this challenge but i was allowed to tag along with you guys i went and purchased probolic and trac on wednesday, what can i say. MHP is the best brand i have taken to date.

Probolic actually feeds your muscles for hours on end and tastes so good and trac, gives you amazing pumps and does wonders for DOMS.

Put it this way, my wife has tried with me all the best brands of protein powder and hates them all, this is the first powder she has tasted and has loved & one of the main reasons she will follow the same diet i am is due to probolic.

Have a great Weekend Guys

Your brother

Pan
                Good endorsement for the supps Pan. Have good weekend!

Comment

Mr G / Dave.

After only a few days on this amazing journey my weight is dropping and my cravings for carbs has diminished but i am afraid so has my bowel movement.

In Cyprus we have Psylium Husk, is it ok to take that?

Thank you in advance, you guys are doing an amazing job

Comment

Good endorsement for the supps Pan. Have good weekend!
                    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what to expect, something to look forward too....

Comment

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what to expect, something to look forward too....
                      Oh, I'm already right there with you Pan . I'm going to stop at the store for some sugar-free Metamucil (a brand name here) tonight...

Comment

I just received an email today from Ilir over at MHP. He was asking for my physical address (rather than a P.O. Box), so I assume that MHP was shipping them out today or either very soon. I can't wait to receive my stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearce View Post
                          Just a gentle reminder fellas, im here to helop you guys if you need any questions answered or anything.. if i can help in any way, shoot me a pm..

heres some more "inspiration"

Incline press 140 dbs

Great Video Pearce...you recon thats us in 16 weeks?

Comment

Mr G / Dave.

After only a few days on this amazing journey my weight is dropping and my cravings for carbs has diminished but i am afraid so has my bowel movement.

In Cyprus we have Psylium Husk, is it ok to take that?

Thank you in advance, you guys are doing an amazing job
                            Psyllium Husks are essentially metamucil, most health food stores stock them pretty cheaply. I'm not sure if you have it in cyprus but here in the UK we have fybogel, which is basically a sugar free flavoured psyllium husk drink powder. You should be able to get it a most pharmacies.

Comment

Just a gentle reminder fellas, im here to helop you guys if you need any questions answered or anything.. if i can help in any way, shoot me a pm..

heres some more "inspiration"

Incline press 140 dbs
                              Jeff is a great source of encouragement. He made a significant transformation in the last MD challenge. He knows the ropes. Feel free to send him a PM (as he stated). He has already responded to a couple of mine.

Comment

lol thanks, thats you if you stay motivated and never give up!

And thanks for the props loomster, if i can help im here, u kno where to get me
                                Thanks Pearce. Very inspiring video. You've actually gained like, 80lbs or so since the challenge (and from contest shape)? Wow!
                                Last edited by gymnation; December 23rd, 2007, 12:52 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Working...
                                X