Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zipper
    replied
    how do i start or do my own personal blog so i can keep all up to date.. this blog post thing is new to me.. can you help me understand?

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 12 (WED)

Well, today was my Off Day from weight training, but I still did cardio. Because of my schedule, I was only able to get one session in today. I did an evening session of cardio that lasted an hour and 20 minutes. The diet was followed strictly! (I can't hardly wait for tomorrow night's cheat meal!)

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 12 (TUE)

Everything went well today. I did 1 hour and 20 minutes of cardio in the a.m. and then another hour of cardio in the p.m. after I trained. I trained my back today. Even though I'm continuing to diet, it seems that I'm still picking up strength (for which I'm thankful!).

The diet went well today. I'll be having my cheat meal on Thursday. I'm looking forward to that. I think it'll be barbequed ribs, baked potatoes, yeast rolls, with Alabama sweet tea. Is it Thursday yet?

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 12 (MON)

I had to switch things up a bit when I trained my chest today. It seems I injured my back a little the other day and it has been a little sore. As a result, I decided not to do Dumbell Presses because it requires me to lift two 100-pound dumbells off of the floor and up to my chest. Instead, I stayed with Incline Presses and Smith Machine Inclines today. Hopefully, I can resume the standard program next week. Added to that, I did Machine Flyes and also trained my calves.

I did an hour and 20 minutes of cardio in the morning and another hour in the evening after my weight training session.

The diet was spot-on!

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 11 (WED)

Today I had to switch things up a bit. It was supposed to be my Off Day, but I had to train because I will need to take an Off Day tomorrow. So today, I trained my arms. I really loved it. My poundages stayed the same on my biceps training, but I moved up in weight on all of my triceps exercises. And man, did I ever get a pump today...and it lasted a long time, too.

I did my customary two rounds of cardio: 1 hour and 20 minutes in the a.m. and 1 hour in the p.m.

The diet was exact.

Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge. I will be out and about, so I will have to pre-pack and plan my meals accordingly. Also, I'm due for a cheat meal tomorrow evening. I'll let you all know how everything goes....

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 11 (TUE)

Everything went fine today. I had 2 good cardio sessions, a morning session of 1 hour and 20 minutes and an evening session of 1 hour. I trained my back today. My poundages actually increased again. I am so grateful to see my poundages increase while I'm dieting. I'm scared that they will stop at any time, but I'm taking what I can get. And speaking of diet, it was exactly as Dave has specified today...not even any temptations. Well, that's it for today!

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 11 (MON)

This was supposed to be put up yesterday, but I ran out of time. I got a call from my buddy, Big Redd, and he had to give me the rap-down of the AC. I enjoyed our conversation. He had an awesome time over there (as you can tell from his pics). So anyway, here is my blog of yesterday's events.

I trained my chest and had a good workout, although at the very end, I felt like I had the energy sucked out of me. Be that as it may, I was able to get through the first half of my workout (the hardest part) with intensity and I even added a little weight to my Inclines and DB Inclines. But when I got to Machine Inclines and flyes, I was all blown up. I did have the energy to do about 85% of the weight I normally do on those exercises, but that was it. But all in all, it was a hard workout and I got a very good pump!

As far as cardio goes, I did an hour and 20 minutes in the a.m. and another hour in the p.m. following my training.

The diet was exact- no deviations!

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 10 (SAT)

Today was another good day of training. I started the day off with an 8 a.m. cardio session that lasted an hour and 20 minutes. I bumped up my speed to 3.0 on the last 20 minutes. It seems that it's taking a faster pace to keep my heart rate high (and that's a good thing!).

Around 1:00 p.m., I went to the gym and trained my legs. Though I really dislike training legs, I really hit them hard. I could barely walk out of the gym when it was over. Even now, my legs are still feeling swollen and stiff. It was a great leg workout!

My diet was spot-on.

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 10 (FRI)

I'll make it quick tonight since it's Friday. I trained my shoulders and traps today. It went really well. I got a great pump in my delts and traps. My poundages stayed the same.

Concerning cardio, I did an a.m. session of 1 hour and 20 minutes and a p.m. session of 1 hour. (Gotta fight that fat, you know?)

The diet was straight down the line.

In all, it was another great day of training, cardio, and dieting...and hopefully one day closer to reaching my goals!!!

It's been a while, so I gotta give Dave, Mr. G, and MHP thanks. Without these guys and the community on this board, I know I would not have been able to change my body like I have. I really appreciate all of you! This is an experience that I will always remember as the turning point in my life. Again, thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 10 (THU)

Today was a great training day. I blasted my arms. I love the feeling of hitting my tri's and bi's together in one workout. It makes my arms feel like they are swollen to the max when I'm done. And the MHP TRAC just makes the pump so much bigger! It's awesome. I loved it!

Because of some serious time constraints, I was only able to do one 1-hour cardio session today. And as far as my diet goes, it was exact.

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 10 (WED)

Well, today was my Off-Day from training. I look forward to bombing my arms tomorrow! Today, I did 2 cardio sessions- 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m. Both were 1 hour and 20 minutes each. The diet was clean and just like Dave prescribed it.

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 10 (TUE)

I have to brief this evening, so suffice it to say that my training went well. I worked my back and I got a tremendous pump in my lats. Also, I was pleased to see a jump in the poundages I was using for pulldowns (with good form). I did a 1-hour, 20 minute cardio session this morning and followed that up with another hour-long cardio session after I trained this evening. My diet was spot-on. There you have it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 10 (MON)

Wow! I can't believe it's Week 10 already! Let me break down my day's physique-improving endeavors. First of all, I did an hour and 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio this morning at 6 a.m. After my training session this evening, I did another 50 minutes of cardio. I need all the cardio I can get to burn this fat off!!!!

My training was great today. I worked my chest and calves. I did 225 for 6 reps on the Inclines and worked up to 5 reps with 100-lb. dumbells on my last set of Incline Presses. My chest felt like it was going to explode!!!

My diet was spot-on.

I didn't get my "end of Week 9" stats and pics today, so I will be posting them tomorrow evening. Hopefully there will be some visible changes!

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 9 (WED)

Today, I had to modify my training schedule a bit. Originally, Wed is supposed to be my off day. However, since I will probably not be able to train on Sat due to company coming in for the day, I decided to go ahead and progress through the schedule and just take 2 off days at the end of the week. Hoipefully, this won't be an issue.

My arm training went well today. I really love the feel of all those tricep extensions. They really pump my tri's up! And working them after I've blown up my bi's really makes it feel like the skin is going to burst! I love the feeling! I just wish I could see more of the defined muscle through these layers and layers (and more layers) of fat!

My cardio went well today. I actually aded a bit more to it. Hopefully, I can keep this duration up, but it sure does eat away a lot of time. I am doing 1 hour and 20 minutes in the a.m. and then another hour in the p.m. after I train. I don't mind doing the cardio (I love the low intensity), but I just hate it having to take SOOOO much time. But, you do what'cha gotta do, right?

The diet was exact today.

Leave a comment:

• loomster2000
    replied
    WEEK 9 (TUE)

Today was another good day of training and dieting. I have to make this post brief and to the point: Training was fine. I trained my back and really got a good pump in my lats. My poundages in pulldowns and rows are staying the same.

The diet was textbook today. Like I said before, it sure is good to be back home and be on a good, consistent schedule and not have to be constantly thinking ahead to wonder if I need to prepare/pack food ahead of time.

I got my body fat checked today and the news was good. According to the measurement, I dropped from 26.3% to 25.7%. I'll take it!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X