Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Science of MHP Supplements Video with Gerard Dente, Vic Martinez and Dave Palumbo

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by IlirG View Post
    Ok, so if your taking your first serving of Anadrox first thing in the morning, take your second serving around 3:00-3:30pm. Then take the Trac approximately 30 minutes before your workout and you should be good to go!
    This answers a question I had as well. Thanks!!!
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by IlirG View Post
      Ok, so if your taking your first serving of Anadrox first thing in the morning, take your second serving around 3:00-3:30pm. Then take the Trac approximately 30 minutes before your workout and you should be good to go!

      SOUNDS GOOD, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO. IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT TO ANSWER. WHATS DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE 2ND PART OF THE QUESTION ABOUT PURCHASING THE CYCLIN GH AND USEING IT TO HELP ME SLEEP INSTED OF TAKING THE MELATONIN?
      THANKS

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by biggredd View Post
        SOUNDS GOOD, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO. IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT TO ANSWER. WHATS DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE 2ND PART OF THE QUESTION ABOUT PURCHASING THE CYCLIN GH AND USEING IT TO HELP ME SLEEP INSTED OF TAKING THE MELATONIN?
        THANKS
        Oops sorry! Left that part out! You can defenitely replace the melatonin with the Cyclin as it contains a good amount of melatonin, valerian root, 5-htp, and ZMA to really give you a good nights sleep. Plus stuff to help your test levels, and help block cortisol. stuff always gives me a great nights sleep!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by IlirG View Post
          Oops sorry! Left that part out! You can defenitely replace the melatonin with the Cyclin as it contains a good amount of melatonin, valerian root, 5-htp, and ZMA to really give you a good nights sleep. Plus stuff to help your test levels, and help block cortisol. stuff always gives me a great nights sleep!
          COOL THANKS AGAIN

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mr G View Post
            EITHER ONE IS OKAY THESE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME,THEY WORK GREAT.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ,YOU LOOK MARVELOUS.


            NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
            Thanks, Mr. G and Ilir. Ilir, would it be possible to get chocolate instead of vanilla sent out when it's time to replenish the Probolic-SR mid-way through the 16 weeks (I figured the dosing and I believe that's correct, unless I'm mistaken)? Thanks!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by loomster2000 View Post
              Thanks, Mr. G and Ilir. Ilir, would it be possible to get chocolate instead of vanilla sent out when it's time to replenish the Probolic-SR mid-way through the 16 weeks (I figured the dosing and I believe that's correct, unless I'm mistaken)? Thanks!
              Thats perfectly fine Loom! Just please remind around week #7 so I dont forget!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by IlirG View Post
                Thats perfectly fine Loom! Just please remind around week #7 so I dont forget!
                Appreciate it, Ilir! I'll send you out the reminder when it's time. Thanks!

                Comment


                • #23
                  DURATION OF MHP SUPPLEMENT SUPPLY....

                  Ilir (and whomever else may be concerned),

                  I tallied up the durations that our MHP supplement supplies should last. (I had my wife double-check my numbers.) They are listed below. My question is: When we begin to run low on a supplement, who do we need to contact? Thanks! Here are my duration stats:

                  Probolic-SR
                  - 28 1 scoop servings
                  - 2 scoops per serving 2 times a day = 4 scoops per day
                  - 28 servings @ 4 servings per day = 7 days worth of Probolic-SR per jug
                  - 8 jugs of Probolic-SR = 8 weeks supply of protein

                  TRAC
                  - 25 servings per bottle
                  - 1 serving per day = 25 days worth
                  - we received 2 bottles, therefore we have 50 days worth of TRAC (almost 7 weeks worth)

                  Anadrox
                  - 4 capsules per serving
                  - 56 servings per bottle
                  - we take 2 servings per day (8 capsules per day)
                  - we have 28 days worth of Anadrox per bottle
                  - we received 2 bottles of Anadrox, therefore we have 56 days worth of Anadrox (approx. 8 weeks worth)

                  Thanks, MHP!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hey Loom,

                    We will automatically be sending out the remainder of the supplements at about the end of the 6 week.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by IlirG View Post
                      Hey Loom,

                      We will automatically be sending out the remainder of the supplements at about the end of the 6 week.
                      Thanks, Ilir. So I'll just remind you about sending chcocolate Probolic-SR instead of vanilla (see post #21 above) at the beginning of Week 6, if that's okay.... Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        DAMM

                        CAN I JUST DAMM I LIKE THESE SUPPS. MHP KICKS ASS

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I generally pre-mix two Probolic SR shakes in the morning, and put them in a thermos for use later at work. I assume there is no drawback to this so far as loss of efficacy or anything, correct?
                          "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            trac?

                            HOW LONG AFTER I EAT SHOULD I TAKE TRAC I'VE BEEN WAITING ABOUT 30 MIN. IS THAT OK THANKS AARON

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by gymnation View Post
                              I generally pre-mix two Probolic SR shakes in the morning, and put them in a thermos for use later at work. I assume there is no drawback to this so far as loss of efficacy or anything, correct?
                              Thats fine!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by biggredd View Post
                                HOW LONG AFTER I EAT SHOULD I TAKE TRAC I'VE BEEN WAITING ABOUT 30 MIN. IS THAT OK THANKS AARON
                                Try waiting an hour, 30 minutes may be a bit too soon as your stomach will still be pretty full. You should feel it kick in quicker as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X