This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRANSFORMATION START AFTER USA

WE WILL START AFTER THE USA"S THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES AS THEY ARE ALL COMPELLING JUST REMEBER EACH ONE OF YOU HAS GREATNESS INSIDE OF AND ARE CAPABLE OF AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS IN YOUR LIFES AND OTHERS

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
    WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING HUMAN EXPIRENCES

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    [email protected]
    516-557-4192

Comment

Originally posted by Mr G View Post
      WE WILL START AFTER THE USA"S THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES AS THEY ARE ALL COMPELLING JUST REMEBER EACH ONE OF YOU HAS GREATNESS INSIDE OF AND ARE CAPABLE OF AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS IN YOUR LIFES AND OTHERS

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
      WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING HUMAN EXPIRENCES

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
      Thanks for the update Mr. G!

I am 12 days into Dave's diet, doing all the necessary cardio and keeping my BPM under 130, eating all my meals with the ratios outlined by Dave (I always do!), and keeping the weight heavy!

The changes are already noticeable! I'm going hard!

Comment

We're ready Mr. G! Can't wait for more of those motivational videos.

Comment

Originally posted by rw5579 View Post
          We're ready Mr. G! Can't wait for more of those motivational videos.

I totally agree! I am still very excited and am really looking forward to seeing who they pick for this transformation!
          My Transformation Journal - http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=23781

Comment

The motivational tips and skits are cool and are nicely complemented by the training tips. Not the same old stuff. The one video had the tibialis anterior calf raises (sp?), I had never seen or heard of those before.

Thanks again guys.

Comment

MR. G is this still a go?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by sonis9 View Post
                MR. G is this still a go?????????????????
                I asked Dave on his thread, and he replied that it would pick-up around the Olympia.
                Palumbology: Science, theory, study pertaining to Dave Palumbo's 'way'.

Comment

Can you compete in this if your just in bulking shape but still good shape? You know chubby but a outline of abs etc etc.

I don't want to do this now but sometime in later spring of 09 when I cut up again I wanna do something to motivate me to take it to the max. Instead of 10 or 9 bf where I usually end up.

Comment

Now that the Olympia is over I hope we can all start the transformation!

Comment

Hello everyone…
                      My name is Jose Cabrera and I am 21 years old and in need of help. My story is not as simple as I would like it to be but let me begin. When I was in high school I played a lot of sports mainly football and baseball. When I turned 17 my grandmother and a person I truly cared about had was involved in a serious accident and she went into coma. I was destroyed and quit all sports which were not the best thing for me. As her condition got worse I began to eat to relieve my extreme depression. A few months the accident she had awaken from coma and I was weighing in at a huge 265 from my formal 156. As she got better and was able to go home I began to improve my depression but still I ate because I was so use to it. As of 1 year ago I started to diet with help from friends and family support. I have dropped from my 265 to my current 172 17.3% bf. I currently have hit a huge plateau in my training and in need of support and motivation to continue my goal of low body fat and good muscle definition. Even if I don’t make to cut in this challenge this site has already helped me quite a lot and the magazine is an awesome read at work. I really just want to prove everyone wrong and to be able to tell everyone that I did this! I lost the weight and I improved my life and my life style.

Are you sure that is 2 TBSP of Peanut Butter?

Comment

Hi all, first time posting here. Not sure if this is going on already or not, but would like to join the transformation as well. I don't care about the free supplements, more about the support and being a part of this.

A little about myself. I am 32, from chicago, with a wife and a 4 year old daughter. I actually started my transformation on jan 17th 2007. I was posting on another site but kinda lost interest there, Found MD and really like this place. At my heaviest I was in the 340's lb range. While I have always been a fairly big guy, That was really really out of shape.

Went thru a lot the years before that. My wife had been sick with the Big C. and life really got turned upside down. I did workout when I was 20 for maybe 6 months, was doing well but crap happened and gave up on it. Hadn't touched a weigth or excersised at all from then up to Jan 17th of 07.

I figured it was time to change my lifestyle or i wouldn't be around long for my wife or kid. Since then I have dropped 100lbs, and have even managed to add some decent muscle. Kinda hard to see under all the fat, but I can feel it...it's there damn it lol.

Since february of this year I my fat loss has kinda stalled. Haven't put any fat back on but haven't lost much if any at all. I hurt my back..well re injured since I have had a bad back since I was 16 (car accident) in february, Was a slow proccess getting back to the gym ever since then. Kept diet fairly clean to minimize fat gain and also to prevent losing the little bit of muscle i had gained. I have been able to start hitting the gym the last two months on a more consistent basis. Had been slacking on cardio more out of laziness than anything else.

I know kinda long and i actually kept my past kinda brief lol. Well just wanted to say hi and good to be here.

Comment

Me last year after dropping 30 odd lbs.

Me this year after 80 lbs down.

earlier this year after hitting the 100lb drop mark.

With my daughter before starting my life long journey to a healthier me.

Comment

OKAY GUYS....now that the MR OLYMPIA is over. We're ready to start the 2nd MHP TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE for 2008!......... Mr G will be picking the contestants in the next few days so be sure to submit your stories!

Comment

Hell yeah! I think I can speak for everyone and say we are ready.

Comment

Sooooo I'm super late in entering, but I just saw the posting in the women's forum and thought I'd try to squeeze in! And I'm not sure if any girls have even entered...

Ah so a story I guess is what's needed...
                                I'm 24...and am sick of people asking when I'm going to do a show! I don't want to pick a show until I get to a MUCH lower bodyfat percentage...I just have trouble sticking to things. I've been through...lol a few prep folks and I'm always good for the first 8 week or so and then it's all downhill...something ALWAYS comes up...but no excuses.

Anyway...I've been working out since 16 (after quitting sports) and didn't really get into bodybuilding until my jr year of college...so it's been about 3-4 years now. In college I had a nice little mix of eating disorders and just ended up being skinny fat (although becoming skinny wasn't why I had issues...I have never had the desire to be skinny...I like my muscles! ). So...here I am...24 and needing a kick in the ass because I really do have the desire to compete...it just seems so far away before I can even think about that with my chubbiness. Oh and I attached a picture but it's not super recent...I'm at work and can add more later when I get home. I also have pix from when I was 8 weeks into a contest prep diet but that doesn't really matter...and my avatar is from a shoot when I dieted myself...so I know for the most part what to do...and I should have enough motivation to be accountable...sometimes I just lose focus and I think this would be perfect for me! I have no problem staying on track with my lifting...it's just cardio/eating that messes me up...So that's it! I don't have a heart-wrenchingly sad story...I just need a major kick in my chubby ass
                                Attached Files
                                I love to get narked

Comment

Working...
                                X