Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have the contestants already been selected?

Comment

I do not think Mr. G has picked yet. Better get your story in asap.

Comment

Mr. G and Dave are picking this week. Anyone can PM me if they have a last minute entry.

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy View Post
          Well I would like to throw my name into the hat. I could really use the help. I have been overweight all my life. My wife is a bodybuilder and has won several local shows an the NPC JR USA a few years back. She has also competed nationally. I always feel out of place at shows or when people meet us because the look at me like what is she doing with him. I train with her and try to diet right but nothing seems to work for me. I could really use the help. I work a ton of hours to support the bb lifestyle and what time is left I make time for my kids. I am fully dedicated to this whether I get picked or not. I think Dave's help and the MHP products good greatly change my life. It would be so wonderful to show up at her guest posing apperance and have everyone see the changes I have made. It would also make me proud to have my 14 year daughter and 12 year old son see me make a change in my life. To tell you the truth I am tired of guys at work teasing me and calling me fat boy or having to joke about my weight to feel like I fit in. Thanks for the consideration.

My stats are 5 11 265 pounds and 28% bodyfat yeah I know I need cardio lol

I can not get my pics to post so I will pm them to Dave or whoever I need to just let me know.
          OK i pmed my pics to Dros so please keep m name in the the hat. Thanks so muck for considering me I really need this help!!!

Comment

Hi Guys & Greetings from Cyprus

I know I am sooo late for submitting my story but here goes.
            My name is Pan and I am 34. I am over weight but over the course of a year I have come a long way and I now need to step it up a notch. I suffer from very high blood pressure, high uric acid and fatty Liver thus the only supplements I can take is protein.
            Since my early 20’s I have been over weight thus all those years of abuse can take years to turn around (if I can ever turn them around).
            Last year I tagged “unofficially” along with the mhp transformation challenge and the gains I made on the outside are pictured below – the inside changes were much more since I felt that I was accountable to my brothers and sisters of the challenge. It’s that accountability that spurred me on along with the invaluable advice of the trainers.
            Since then I feel that I am slowly seeping towards the other way again – it seems that I never built that foundation that I should have to carry me forward into life, not been official amongst last years pack gave me the excuses at times that I don’t have to do the cardio or I can cheat here and there since an after picture will not be expected from me and this is what I don’t want to happen again.
            Please consider me for the up coming challenge – Good luck to all
            Pan
            Attached Files
            Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Congrats Pan on your results so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                Hi Guys & Greetings from Cyprus

I know I am sooo late for submitting my story but here goes.
                My name is Pan and I am 34. I am over weight but over the course of a year I have come a long way and I now need to step it up a notch. I suffer from very high blood pressure, high uric acid and fatty Liver thus the only supplements I can take is protein.
                Since my early 20’s I have been over weight thus all those years of abuse can take years to turn around (if I can ever turn them around).
                Last year I tagged “unofficially” along with the mhp transformation challenge and the gains I made on the outside are pictured below – the inside changes were much more since I felt that I was accountable to my brothers and sisters of the challenge. It’s that accountability that spurred me on along with the invaluable advice of the trainers.
                Since then I feel that I am slowly seeping towards the other way again – it seems that I never built that foundation that I should have to carry me forward into life, not been official amongst last years pack gave me the excuses at times that I don’t have to do the cardio or I can cheat here and there since an after picture will not be expected from me and this is what I don’t want to happen again.
                Please consider me for the up coming challenge – Good luck to all
                Pan
                Excellent work Pan! It's good to hear from you man! I hope all is well in Cyprus, and I really hope you get selected!
                "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Comment

I was reading through one of Pan's more recent comments and saw the similarities to my own recent experiences in the last three months. He mentioned that there were moments of no accountability.

Since submitting my own entry a few months back, I have seen a few changes in my life with a promotion at work, as well the news that my wife and I are expecting our first baby. Increased work load and stress at the job, doing some remodeling and prep at the house for baby... all translated to less time working out. For me the accountability piece got misplaced.

For my self, I once again need to take ownership of my time and priorities, and recommit to my training goals.

I look forward to seeing this third round of the MHP Transformation challenge unfold. Even if not selected as a participant, I am thankful for the transformation tips, advice, and support that will be shared. Best wishes to all.

Comment

In bro... Thank God! this is what I need to get myself back on track! I am really amazed at the changes Dave has made to a lot of the younger BB'ers that I really admire!

Looking forward to this and looking forward to competing in the near future. Thank you SO MUCH MHP, Dave, and Mr. G!

Comment

I am in too guys

Thank you SO MUCH MHP, Dave, Dros and Mr. G
                      Be the Change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

yay! I'm in too! So what is the official "start" date? Or should I just start posting my workouts and such now? And what about starting pix? Should I just take some and post them today?!
                        I love to get narked

Comment

Originally posted by rmenyin27 View Post
                          yay! I'm in too! So what is the official "start" date? Or should I just start posting my workouts and such now? And what about starting pix? Should I just take some and post them today?!
                          I was up in the air on all of this too.

Comment

RELAX EVERYONE. I will send you instructions on how we will proceed later this week. I need to give everyone time to log on and get back to me with their contact information.

For the next day or so just take it easy - your lives are about to change...

Comment

Ahhhh...damn. It seems I was not chosen. Still, I will continue walking this path as I have for seven years, in pursuit of that ideal self I imagine. Good luck to all the contestants!

Comment

Bummer, it appears I'm not in either. That blows, but best of luck to all that are chosen, I know it will be great for all of you.
                                My Transformation Journal - http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=23781

Comment

Working...
                                X