Ludo's Transformation Challenge Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week #2 Stats and Pics

Here are the starting stats and the stats of Week #2.

Week #0 11/03/2008

BF%: 31.8
    Weight: 301.8lbs
    Left Arm: 18 5/8
    Right Arm: 18 3/4
    Left Thigh: 30 1/2
    Right Thigh: 31 1/2
    Chest: 50 1/2
    Left Calf: 18 7/8
    Right Calf: 19 1/8
    Waist: 48 1/2

Week #2 11/17/2008

BF%:30.4
    Weight: 288.4
    Left Arm: 18 1/2
    Right Arm: 18 5/8
    Right Thigh: 30 3/4
    Chest:49 1/4
    Left Calf: 18 3/4
    Waist: 46 1/2
    Attached Files
    "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
      Ludo it is time. Time to fully dedicate your self to a great life. I want to see you win that Challenge. Every time you hit the gym, do a extra rep for every single on of those people who told you that you cant do it. Every time you are doing cardio, do a extra 5 min for all of those haters. Ever time you cheat on your diet, you are proving them right and we want to prove them wrong. You can never say "Today was a bad day in the gym, I will be better on Monday". You need to give it your all in every way there is. That extra 2-3 reps will push you past the rest.

Go and give it 150% and never ever give up on those dreams, go and prove those haters wrong
      Thanks bro, I will push on through no matter what. Thank you for your motivational support, I look forward to reading what you have to say. I agree with you....IT IS TIME. Time for the real me to come forward and show face. No more let downs, no excuses, no more dreams, just results!

Comment

Thank you...

Originally posted by gymdiva View Post
        hey I can already see changes...congrats!

how are you feeling today?
        Hey sis....I'm feeling better day by day.....not quite 100 % yet with my strep throat since I began the challenge...give challenge a whole other meaning. Either way, nothing will keep me down....especially with the support of you and Norway Power...you guys are truly amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

Oh my, look at those pics and stats. You have made some huge strides, not this is only the first step on the long road. I sill cant belive my eyes, you look great. Now this week do more then you did last week, push it harder get the 1 more rep in your workout.
          How do you feel? You look great, I'm just taken back by you sudden improvments. Just think how great you will look at the end of this challenge. Keep going my brother
          Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Feeling....

Oh my, look at those pics and stats. You have made some huge strides, not this is only the first step on the long road. I sill cant belive my eyes, you look great. Now this week do more then you did last week, push it harder get the 1 more rep in your workout.
            How do you feel? You look great, I'm just taken back by you sudden improvments. Just think how great you will look at the end of this challenge. Keep going my brother
            I feel great about the progress I've made, but regarding my overall health, not so much. I went to my doc yesterday to get myself checked for my sore throat. I was prescribed antibiotics for it, no big deal. But then he sat down, and told me the blood work I had done stated I had low testosterone levels and that someone my age (24) should'nt be having that sort of problem. We spoke for quite a while, which seemed weird because every single time I've gone to see him, I'm only there for like 10 min, and now we spent about 1 hour there. So he decided to put me on Depo Testosterone, for a total of 10 shots. I've never handeled that type of drug so I'm concerned. I already asked Dave about it and I'm still waiting on his response. Either way, I'm going to keep pushing forward no matter what size the wall in front of me is. I guess we'll see how it goes.

I already increased my cardio this week starting today. I got an extra 10 minutes in. I wish I could increase my cardio each day like you say, but I'm afraid Dave is in charge of how much cardio I'm allowed to do. I really don't have a problem with cardio, it gives me time to read or clear my mind, it's like I'm in my own little world. On the other hand, I did that 1 extra rep on each set and let me tell you, it feels GREAT to break the threshold.

Thanks again for your support brother, I have faith on the end result.

Comment

^^^ Glad to hear it
              Ya when it comes to diet and cardio, listen to dave.

Comment

Week #3 Stats and Pics

Here are week #3 stats and pics....the extra 10 minutes of cardio helped. Not bad for pushing forward.
                Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #3 11/23/08

BF%:29.9
                Weight: 285.2
                Left Arm: 18 3/8
                Right Arm: 18 5/8
                Right Thigh: 30 1/2
                Chest: 49 1/4
                Left Calf: 18 3/4
                Right Calf: 19 1/4
                Waist: 46 1/4
                Attached Files

Comment

keep pushing bro, do not let me down. Happy Thanksgiving, I want to see you do good and great results so far. Just keep pushing your body to its limit

Comment

keep pushing bro, do not let me down. Happy Thanksgiving, I want to see you do good and great results so far. Just keep pushing your body to its limit
                    Damn bro is that you in the avatar? If so, that's more or less how I want to look. Thank you. Now I have a mental picture to put to use while working out. Nice muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludo View Post
                      Damn bro is that you in the avatar? If so, that's more or less how I want to look. Thank you. Now I have a mental picture to put to use while working out. Nice muscle.
                      LOL, No I wish I looked like that. I to would one day love to look like that. If his look motivates you to whant to look like that then just look him up, his name is Jim Cordova. He is a natural pro. Thank you for the nice word even through it was not me.

Comment

I AM VERY IMPRESSED! Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by figurechicka View Post
                          I AM VERY IMPRESSED! Good work!
                          Thank you for your kind words figurechicka, I appreciate your support.

Comment

LOL, No I wish I looked like that. I to would one day love to look like that. If his look motivates you to whant to look like that then just look him up, his name is Jim Cordova. He is a natural pro. Thank you for the nice word even through it was not me.
                            My bad...but at least you provided me wtih a mental picture even if it's not you. I checked out his website, nice physique. I can imagine attining such musculature by being a natural. His back is freaky. Thanks again Norway you're a true brother.

Comment

Week #4 Stats and Pics

Here's my update for week 4 a couple days late, but still here. Cardio has been going well and the workouts are awesome. I have noticed some gains in strength. Increasing the my load has also given me some much needed sore muscles, without them I feel useless. With the soreness I feel like I'm using them all the time. Thanks to all the supporters and motivators, it makes my day when I see and feel the support of others to a stranger like myself, I'm lucky to have you guys supporting me. Thanks!

Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #4 12/02/2008

BF%: 29.6
                              Weight: 282
                              Left Arm: 18 1/4
                              Right Arm: 18 3/8
                              Left Thigh: 30
                              Right Thigh: 30
                              Chest: 49
                              Left Calf: 18 1/2
                              Right Calf: 19
                              Waist: 46
                              Attached Files

Comment

I know you are taking MHP products, but which ones are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X