X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are doing AWESOME bro. I see alot of changes keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
      I know you are taking MHP products, but which ones are you using?
      Probolic-SR, Dren, SarmX, T-Bomb and Dark Rage(New Product).

How have you been bro?
      "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by briancurran01 View Post
        You are doing AWESOME bro. I see alot of changes keep up the good work
        Thanks man, I try to take it one week at a time. Step by step will get me to the top of the stairs. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it greatly. How are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ludo View Post
          Thanks man, I try to take it one week at a time. Step by step will get me to the top of the stairs. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it greatly. How are you doing?
          i am doing good. have lost 19 pounds so far. working out is crazy with no carbs but you do what you gotta do right?

I am taking measurements and pics later today check em out and ive me some feedback.
          Again good job man keep it up, just keep your eyes on the prize bro

Comment

Probolic-SR, Dren, SarmX, T-Bomb and Dark Rage(New Product).

How have you been bro?
            ya you all are the first to try Dark Rage, I dont think it is in stores yet. I whant to try it, how do you like it?
            Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Dark Rage

ya you all are the first to try Dark Rage, I dont think it is in stores yet. I whant to try it, how do you like it?
              To be honest I am still waiting for the product. They just released it this week. So I should be getting it sometime soon. It's supposed to be great, I hope it is.

Comment

Week #5 Stats and Pics

Hey guys here are my new stats and pics, everything went well this week. No setbacks just plain on cardio and the iron. Good workouts, lots of sweat and a lot of pain. Hope not to disappoint.

Week #0 11/03/2008

BF%: 31.8
                Weight: 301.8lbs
                Left Arm: 18 5/8
                Right Arm: 18 3/4
                Left Thigh: 30 1/2
                Right Thigh: 31 1/2
                Chest: 50 1/2
                Left Calf: 18 7/8
                Right Calf: 19 1/8
                Waist: 48 1/2
                Week #5 12/09/2008

BF%: 29.1
                Weight: 279.8
                Left Arm: 18
                Right Arm: 18 1/8
                Left Thigh: 29 1/2
                Right Thigh: 29 5/8
                Chest: 49
                Left Calf: 18 1/2
                Right Calf: 19
                Waist: 45
                Attached Files

Comment

To be honest I am still waiting for the product. They just released it this week. So I should be getting it sometime soon. It's supposed to be great, I hope it is.

the mhp transformation athletes do get the product first, but the local gnc's should be getting Dark Rage any day.

Comment

Originally posted by MHP-Stan View Post
                    the mhp transformation athletes do get the product first, but the local gnc's should be getting Dark Rage any day.
                    Thanks bro, I know it will be amazing. Anything MHP makes is worth it. Can't wait to give it a go. Thank MHP for me Stan, I'm sure they'd like to hear how grateful we are to have them as our backbone.

Comment

Ludo, every time you post pics and I say how great you look. This time is no different, but this time I want you to tell us all how you are felling. Tell us how you progress is affecting you so far. And yes, great job

Comment

Changes inside and out!

Ludo, every time you post pics and I say how great you look. This time is no different, but this time I want you to tell us all how you are felling. Tell us how you progress is affecting you so far. And yes, great job
                        Alright bro. Well, so far the challenge has made me a lot more confident with myself. I carry myself so much better. I mean, I handle myself in a whole new different way. People have began to notice the weight loss and started to compliment me in many ways. All this is just outside changes.

The most amazing changes are happening inside. Every single time I wake up I know that in this new day, change is taking place every minute of the day; and as long as I stayed focused, visualizing how I want to look, I feel as if I already look the way I want to look. Feeling in such way has brought me closer to my goal day by day. Every week I've been shedding 2 or so pounds and it's just amazing think that by the end of the challenge I could be 35 to 40 pounds lighter than when I started. As long as I stay locked in one week at a time, I know it's just a matter of time before I accomplish my goal. The journey is unknown, I cannot see head, but to believe in that which you cannot see can only bring you closer to it, the key is to believe.

There you have it brother, thanks for allowing me to open up so freely. I honestly had not thought about sharing the changes that are taking place. Thanks again, I'll try to make this a habit.

Comment

Alright bro. Well, so far the challenge has made me a lot more confident with myself. I carry myself so much better. I mean, I handle myself in a whole new different way. People have began to notice the weight loss and started to compliment me in many ways. All this is just outside changes.

The most amazing changes are happening inside. Every single time I wake up I know that in this new day, change is taking place every minute of the day; and as long as I stayed focused, visualizing how I want to look, I feel as if I already look the way I want to look. Feeling in such way has brought me closer to my goal day by day. Every week I've been shedding 2 or so pounds and it's just amazing think that by the end of the challenge I could be 35 to 40 pounds lighter than when I started. As long as I stay locked in one week at a time, I know it's just a matter of time before I accomplish my goal. The journey is unknown, I cannot see head, but to believe in that which you cannot see can only bring you closer to it, the key is to believe.

There you have it brother, thanks for allowing me to open up so freely. I honestly had not thought about sharing the changes that are taking place. Thanks again, I'll try to make this a habit.
                          No problem bro. I love it that you are so motivated to get to your goal. And yes, make this a habit.

Comment

Just increased y cardio by 10 min yesterday. Now I'm up to 1:05 a day. Not bad, I really do enjoy it. My mood is great and my sleep couldn't be better, dreams are really vivid and exciting and scary too. I'm really psyched about this transformation. Thank you guys for all your support.

Comment

Week #6 Stats and Pics

Here we go guys, I know it's a day late but I barely made the time for it. This week's progress wasn't so great. It wasn't spectacular or anything, but it was good. My body fat dropped, but there may be a discrepancy on that. Either way, the bosses already told me to drop the worry and to increase the cardio, so I'm up 10 more minutes, making it 1:15 a day. Measurements were still very similar, so no real changes there either. I will be alternating my diet between pro/fat and pro/veg days, next week should be dramatic.

Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #6 12/16/08

BF%: 28.3
                              Weight: 279.8
                              Left Thigh: 29 1/4
                              Right Thigh: 29 1/2
                              Chest: 49
                              Left Calf: 18 1/2
                              Right Calf: 19
                              Waist: 45
                              Attached Files

Comment

Week #7 Stats and Pics

Alright guys, this week shows waybetter results than last week's bump. Alternating between diets is great. Weight, measurements and pictures show improvement. Next week will be even better!!!!

Week #0 11/03/2008

Week #7 12/23/2008

BF%: 28.1
                                Weight: 276.6
                                Left Thigh: 29 1/8
                                Right Thigh: 29 3/8
                                Chest: 48 1/4
                                Left Calf: 18 3/8
                                Right Calf: 18 7/8
                                Waist: 44 1/2
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X