Ludo's Transformation Challenge Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep pushing my brotha
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Alright I see that you are still going hard and now you are over half way done with the transformation. Well in the next few weeks I want you to push yourself harder then you have thus far. The is no next time, live in the moment. The transformation is never done and this is a life change. So when this is done that does not mean that you are. I would like if you could still post pics evey week so we can see your progress.
      Time to talk about your training. No, I'm not your trainer and I'm the last person that should tell you how to lift but I love to try and motivate people so hear it goes. Every rep that you do, I whant you to picture the muscle working and then picture that muscle how you whant it to look. Take leg extentions for example, I know the feeling of those reps that make you whant to stop doing them and I'm sure you know that feeling. Those last few reps are what makes that muscle grow. You will not like the feeling when you are doing them but if you dont do those last few reps, you will feel mad at yourself when you get home.
      Good luck and Merry X-mas
      Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Wow bro, you're kicking ass! Good Job.
        Training is my drug of choice.

Comment

Ludo you are making great strides man good job.

Comment

falling behind on posts...

I know I'm a little behind on posts so I'll do that this weekend. I'll post pictures for the last few weeks I've missed. Thanks for all the support you guys have given me.
            "Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right" -Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X