No announcement yet.

MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of the MUSCLE MILK........... I guarantee that there's lactose in there..........stick to a PURE WHEY ISOLATE.

Comment

• Thanks guys, as I sent an email to Dave about here is the whey I am using, but if it is not right no big. And thanks Mr. G just wanted to make sure you were not talking about another food. Forgot sorry about so many questions on the diet, I just want to get this right.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

You are the men!

Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by huge285 View Post
        Get rid of the MUSCLE MILK........... I guarantee that there's lactose in there..........stick to a PURE WHEY ISOLATE.

I used muscle milk along time ago now you know I am using steve reeves nutrition....

Comment

• Originally posted by bwood415 View Post
          Thanks guys, as I sent an email to Dave about here is the whey I am using, but if it is not right no big. And thanks Mr. G just wanted to make sure you were not talking about another food. Forgot sorry about so many questions on the diet, I just want to get this right.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

You are the men!

Bill
          there is your problem your going to gnc...they suck!!! there prices are through the roof I go through vitamin shoppe half the price and better whey!!!

Comment

• Thanks Bill, with this project I am pretty new to this whole thing with Whey and all, dieting no biggie, but I am sure learning alot on suppliments.

I will check out vitamin shoppe.

Bill

Comment

• BWOOD Dave sells a top quality protein on his site www.davepalumbo.com I personally use it and love it!!! Steve reeves nutrition good stuff and cost effective...feel free it you are curious and need some help I am here to help you down the long road it may get tough at times and I will be glad to help if you get stuck at anypoint....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearce View Post
                but the MD cyberstore is the cheapest!!! they have crazy eddy prices, so low they're insane!!

That was for you john

Somebody has brown on their nose LOL j/k hehe

Comment

• N.Y.METROPOLITAN/STEVE WEINBURGER/BEV FRANCIS PROMOTERS

Originally posted by Billy Guns View Post
                  This is very true mr. g muscle milk makes me run to the can with a quickness....lol

Mr. G are you gonna be at the mets?
                  YES GUNS DAVE AND I ALONG WITH TEAM MD WILL BE THERE DOING MDTV AND TAKING PICS.WE WANT TO INTERVIEW SO MAKE SURE YOU COME WE WILL BE THERE ALL DAY FROM PREJUDGING AND NIGHT SHOW
                  WE WILL ALSO BE GOING OUT AFTERWARDS TO ARE FAVORITE EATERY
                  TRIBECAS BRAZILIAN BARBACUE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE WELCOME.
                  GUNS YOU ARE A GREAT MOTIVATOR AND YOU ARE VERY HELPFUI.
                  REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION YOU CAN
                  NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS.EVRYONE IS INVITED THIS IS A GREAT EVENT TO WATCH LAST YEARS WINNER BEN WHITE TOOK 3rd IN THE NATINALS LAST YEAR
                  [email protected]
                  516-557-4192

Comment

• Thanks G I am gonna be there right with you..I already spoke to colette and I will be at dinner as well. Thanks for the positive feedback and look foward to meeting up with you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverine565 View Post
                      Buffdoll, what kind of tanning regimin do you have?

Dave I'm thinking of dropping the DC training and going with Gym jones type training. Any thoughts?
                      I'm attaching a video from gym jones if your not familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMp9orjb_RI
                      Started gradually and built my time up ... It also depends on the type and intensity of light ... im my case 10 min was too long the bulbs were very intense so ,I'm taking a break n letting my skin cool .. Gotta drink plenty of water though ~!

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

• Good to have you in this thread Billy, helping to motivate us guys. You've been through a lot of negative shit yourself with all the talk from Trolls in the past and you are stil lhere and still giving it 110%. Your setting a good example to us all Billy, keep up the good work!

Comment

• Training Log

For anyone to use I am going to post either tonight or Wed night the excel log I made for working out with the exercises etc that Mr. G has me doing in case anyone else is intrested, feel free to use it change it as you neeed etc.

Bill

Comment

• I love the energy on this post!! Wow!

Comment

• As MR G will attest, you can do jumping jacks in your basement................ as long as you follow the diet, you will reach your goals. The diet is what molds your body. The workout is just the stimulus. Don't get so caught up in WHAT KIND OF WORKOUT you'll be doing. Just train!

Comment

• Where is Ed's photos?
                                Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X