Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siouxcountry View Post
    Where is Ed's photos?
    Yeah, I clicked on this thread looking for Ed's photos. Is he just fucking around, or is he serious about this? Didn't sound too serious on the show last night...

But funny. Always with the funny.
    Psychobilly legend.

Comment

• If Special Ed, is backing out. Give his spot to another, a good candidate would be Deerod021. Read his story. LINK
      Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Comment

• Photos

Okay, here's the deal 100% truth. I couldn't find my digital camera. In fact, I haven't seen it in weeks. But with my house being a total pigsty, that's not completely unusual. Today with the help of my mother-in-law, I not only found my digital camera wedged behind my sofa cushions, I also found a gently-used grape Blowpop, some cookie crisp bites, two quarters, and my old cleaning woman, who I last saw several months ago.

Anyways, I was so excited to find the camera that I went out for a slice of white pizza and a giant cheesesteak with Coke. Nothing spells happiness like finding a lost camera and nothing spells celebration like pigging out!

I came home and the battery was charged enough to begin taking pictures. I didn't know if I should "pump up" or just try to look my worst so I took many photos on 'Timer' mode. I took several pictures and realized IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE. I looked disgusting in either mode. And let me say that sometimes nausea is horrible and sometimes it's a gift because when I saw some of my photos, I became violently ill and began throwing up my pizza and cheesesteak and coke. I thought that might make me look "ripped" but instead it made me "hold water" and I looked worse than ever and was feeling hungry again.

I thought about eating my regurgitated lunch but the acidic fumes just turned me off. I finished taking the photos and realized I now faced another dilemma. I had to get the photos from my digital camera to my computer. No problem, right? Well, not so fast. I have two laptops: A horrible piece of shit Dell that breaks every two months even though its less than one year old, and a new Gateway that I love but that crapped out on me a few days ago when the AC adapter broke and the battery died. The Gateway is the only one that has a media center to take the SD card.

No problem, right? I just bought a new Imac last month. Whoooaaaa, my new cutting edge MAC doesn't have a media center? What the fuck???

Okay, option #3: Take photos with my Sony Videocam. Problem: I have no idea where my Sony Memory card is.

Option #4: Take photos with my Imac built in camera. Problem: They look like this:

Anyway, just so you know I'm telling the truth, here are some really bad views of the back of my digital camera.

Okay, I have an idea...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Special Ed View Post
          Okay, here's the deal 100% truth. I couldn't find my digital camera. In fact, I haven't seen it in weeks. But with my house being a total pigsty, that's not completely unusual. Today with the help of my mother-in-law, I not only found my digital camera wedged behind my sofa cushions, I also found a gently-used grape Blowpop, some cookie crisp bites, two quarters, and my old cleaning woman, who I last saw several months ago.

Anyways, I was so excited to find the camera that I went out for a slice of white pizza and a giant cheesesteak with Coke. Nothing spells happiness like finding a lost camera and nothing spells celebration like pigging out!

I came home and the battery was charged enough to begin taking pictures. I didn't know if I should "pump up" or just try to look my worst so I took many photos on 'Timer' mode. I took several pictures and realized IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE. I looked disgusting in either mode. And let me say that sometimes nausea is horrible and sometimes it's a gift because when I saw some of my photos, I became violently ill and began throwing up my pizza and cheesesteak and coke. I thought that might make me look "ripped" but instead it made me "hold water" and I looked worse than ever and was feeling hungry again.

I thought about eating my regurgitated lunch but the acidic fumes just turned me off. I finished taking the photos and realized I now faced another dilemma. I had to get the photos from my digital camera to my computer. No problem, right? Well, not so fast. I have two laptops: A horrible piece of shit Dell that breaks every two months even though its less than one year old, and a new Gateway that I love but that crapped out on me a few days ago when the AC adapter broke and the battery died. The Gateway is the only one that has a media center to take the SD card.

No problem, right? I just bought a new Imac last month. Whoooaaaa, my new cutting edge MAC doesn't have a media center? What the fuck???

Okay, option #3: Take photos with my Sony Videocam. Problem: I have no idea where my Sony Memory card is.

Option #4: Take photos with my Imac built in camera. Problem: They look like this:

Anyway, just so you know I'm telling the truth, here are some really bad views of the back of my digital camera.

Okay, I have an idea...

Humm~~~~> Get er done~!

Procrastination is a weed in the garden to which
          the fruit of your labors grow~!
          One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

• Special Ed Photos...

Bear with me folks...the photos that you see here are the exact photos that I will upload as soon as I can. The photos were taken today April 10, 2007. I am uploading these shitty photos just to make a date-stamped record of my disgusting fatbody. You will see that the photos uploaded are identical to the ones posted here, only clearer and more likely to induce vomiting.

With that being said, here are my stats:

Height: 5'11
            Weight: 240
            Bodyfat: 30%
            Neck: 17.5
            Chest: 50
            Biceps: 17.5 (flexed)
            Waist: 38.5
            Calf: 17.5
            Shoe Size: 10-11
            Penis Length: 8" (cut)
            Asshole Circumference: Oh, wait...I think I'm getting carried away...

And here are my blurry photos of photos:

If someone has a specific request for a pose, I gladly accept Paypal. Price List:
            Boxers: $5.00
            Briefs: $10.00
            Thong: $15.00
            3/4 Nude: $50.00
            Rear Nude: $100.00
            Full Frontal Nude: Priceless

I will be simultaneously blogging my progress at SpecialEdTV.com, including my daily meal intake, workout routine, and commentary, for those who would like to follow my progress on a closer level (wink!).

Thanks in advance for your support and to my fellow dieting companions, I offer this bit of wisdom: "Stay Golden, Ponyboy."

Special "Nutz" Ed
            Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks, Special Ed!

Now I've seen all the photos.

I'm excited to see everyone's transformations. This is a really good idea.
              Psychobilly legend.

Comment

• SPECIAL ED........ We hope that you'll stick to the prescribed diet plan and allow us "professionals" to guide you to the PROMISE LAND!

Comment

• Questions for Dave!

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
                  SPECIAL ED........ We hope that you'll stick to the prescribed diet plan and allow us "professionals" to guide you to the PROMISE LAND!
                  Great! How do I start? What do I do? Are you gonna email me a diet plan? Do you need my base caloric intake? When I tried your diet once, I went through jars of peanut butter like they were cupcakes. Can we find a Peanut Butter Sponsor? Can I find one for the group?

More Questions:
                  1. Is Skippy Natural okay or do I need to go to one of those specialty stores?
                  2. What can I eat when I'm stuck in the city and starving to death and neither chicken, fish, or lean beef is not an option? I need a safety food to keep in the car for my long road trips.
                  3. If I can't do my cardio first thing on weekdays, is there any difference between doing it early evening (5-6pm) vs. late night?
                  4. Is ECA on the table?
                  5. What supps should I go out and buy and which ones are we getting for free?
                  6. What is Mr. G's role and how do I get in touch with him?
                  7. Is it just you and Mr. G or do we have access to the MD Team of Pro Bodybuilders?
                  8. Can you give the Challenge participants each other's email addys so we can motivate and inspire each other?
                  9. What is the meaning of life?
                  10. If you need a connection in the Diamond District, call me.

SE

Comment

• Ed you really are special and I do mean short bus special. Does your digital camera have a usb cable if so take the cable and plug it into the MAC no need for a media centre or drivers with a MAC.

Comment

• 1. Is Skippy Natural okay or do I need to go to one of those specialty stores?SMUCKERS MAKES AN ALL NATURAL PB. MAke sure there's no added sugar.
                      2. What can I eat when I'm stuck in the city and starving to death and neither chicken, fish, or lean beef is not an option? I need a safety food to keep in the car for my long road trips PREMIXED WHEY SHAKE (MET-** makes one) with 1/4 nuts..
                      3. If I can't do my cardio first thing on weekdays, is there any difference between doing it early evening (5-6pm) vs. late night? JUST GET IT DONE
                      4. Is ECA on the table? Use at your own risk!
                      5. What supps should I go out and buy and which ones are we getting for free? I'm working on NUTRITION SPONSORSHIP
                      6. What is Mr. G's role and how do I get in touch with him? [email protected] I'm sure he'll give you his phone number as well.
                      7. Is it just you and Mr. G or do we have access to the MD Team of Pro Bodybuilders? JUST US!
                      8. Can you give the Challenge participants each other's email addys so we can motivate and inspire each other? Sure......... you can PM them on here
                      9. What is the meaning of life? TO BE
                      10. If you need a connection in the Diamond District, call me. I have one; but is yours better?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperQT View Post
                        Ed you really are special and I do mean short bus special. Does your digital camera have a usb cable if so take the cable and plug it into the MAC no need for a media centre or drivers with a MAC.
                        It's a Mac, not a MAC. A MAC looks like this - 00:87:f8:9t:1d:00

Matt

Comment

• I so want in on this one day. I really do.

Matt

Comment

• You need to take a fiber supplement since there's very little fiber in the high protein/moderate fat/ low carb diet. Try sugar-free metamucil (1 teaspoon 2x per day)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearce View Post
                              dave

my ass stopped working. no shits.. what do i do? metamucil? gimmie a clue here, gimmie a clue!! and if metamucil is the answer what kind? i have the orange flavour one that "dissolves" isnt chunky...
                              It's funny you say that because I've never been so regular, only thing is there are chunks of undigested nuts in my shit

Oh well, this thread has officially gone to shit now I blame special ed.

Comment

• My Back

Dave or Mr.G:

Are there any other exersizes that I can do to widen my back give me more definition and the wings? When I was working out on my own ; I was doing lat pull downs on a machine and my back was becoming more defined ... the pic here is from November.

Thanks !!

Pam

Last edited by ambrosiastouch; April 11th, 2007, 05:28 AM.
                                One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

Working...
                                X