No announcement yet.

MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have to keep in mind that everyone reacts to their workout differently. my brother has been working out for about two months and put on muscle fast. It is taking me a little longer because he is more active and athletic than i am put i have the better genetics to put on bigger muscle. I weighed 220 and was over weight. when i had joined the army i was 177 and came out 174 then within a year went up to 190(in fat not muscle) because i didn't work out then 220. i have been working out for a little over a month and maitained 220 but was lossing fat and replacing in it with muscle. on tuesday I bought the up your mass and today i weighed my self and i was 227 fresh out of bed. my physique is changing and i just look forward to having my changes become more noticable. i am trying to get more mhp sups like the sarm x but can't really afford to right now. i have been trying to figure out how to take part in this challenge.

great improvements
    Angel

Comment

• this is me about a year ago
      Attached Files

Comment

• puertoricanconan,

what is your diet like now?

Comment

• Still Here

Im still here guys, no worry. Talked to Mr. G the other week, and I wanted to post something that I felt was great. I went to my doctor for my first physcial in awhile and great news is that my cholestrol is down from before as well and my BP has gotten much better then it use to be. Now I just need to lose some more weight and Id be a happy camper. I should have pics up by Monday/Tuesday night as my camera is being loaned out for a friend. Sorry I have not been around a lot....but im still here.

Yes MR. G I still owe you a dbl bicep pose.

Bill

Comment

• Pearce,

Your a fucking animal....enough said.

Comment

• my diet is what i am also working on, I try to eat healthy with little fat. For breakfast since i work at 4 in the morning i will stop by a 7-11 and get a turkey club or an egg whites and turkey from the lunch truck. For lunch i might eat two egg whites and a whole egg in a sandwich and for dinner what ever my wife cooks as long as it is before six or seven in the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by puertoricanconan View Post
                my diet is what i am also working on, I try to eat healthy with little fat. For breakfast since i work at 4 in the morning i will stop by a 7-11 and get a turkey club or an egg whites and turkey from the lunch truck. For lunch i might eat two egg whites and a whole egg in a sandwich and for dinner what ever my wife cooks as long as it is before six or seven in the night.
                Hey, I recommend you follow Dave's diet - the same diet that everyone on the transformation thread is following. You can find it in the Q & A with Dave Palumbo (it'll take a while, but it's worth reading the whole thread.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearce View Post
                  THANKS BRO, GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Great pics bro - are you still on the diet now? Did you take a few days and EAT after your show? What's the scoop today?

Comment

• Where's Mr G been hiding.........I think his 2 fingers he types with are cramped?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidbb View Post
                      this weeks pics, weight now at 211lbs
                      Fantastic Dave...Those side shots really show your improvements bro...

Congrats and keep at it........
                      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlew6969 View Post
                        Fantastic Dave...Those side shots really show your improvements bro...

Congrats and keep at it........
                        Thanks, I reckon I need to be around 180-185 to been truly lean, and I won't quit till I get my abs back

Comment

• WHERES MR G?HE IS IN YOU

IM INSIDE EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR TRANSFORMATION
                          COMRADS THEY ARE NOW MY ARMY OF MOTIVATORS TO SPREAD
                          THE WORLD WITH HOPE ,LOVE,HEALTH AND FITNESS AND M H P EACH ONE OF THEM
                          HAVE CHANGED THEIR LIVES FOREVER BECAUSE IF THEY CAN CANGE THEIR BODY MINDS AND SOULS SO CAN ANY ONE.THEY LEARNED A UNIVERSAL LAW CHANGE YOURSELF AND YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
                          I AM BUSY WRITING THE LAST MUSIC /TRANSFORMATION MOTIVATIONAL TIP FOR OUR 1ST 5 AS THIS CHALANGE WILL CONTINUE ON SO WE WILL NEED MORE STORIES AS THE NEXT 16 WE WILL PICK IN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS

WATCH FOR WEEK 16 TANSFORMATION TIP TELL YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS AS IT WILL BE LIFE CHANGING LIFE CHANGING LIFE CHANGING
                          NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
                          [email protected]
                          516-557-4192

Comment

• Great attitude, great motivation, great spirit=bodybuilding

Comment

• I am ~~ Here ~!

Apologies to all my life as of late has been flipped around .. but I am Alpha and I will overcome . My work shedule has changed ... screwed up my regime ~ working split shifts and on call . I will be @ the show in Pittsburgh .. this weekend .. gotta run ~~ will catch every 1 soon hittin the gym hard

Bear Hugs to all ..

Pam

Oh yea the scale told me I was 176 this week ~`

I thirst for the knowledge to succeed ~
                              I hunger for The pain to Grow ~

Lift till it hurts ~ Train till failure~!

My Rocky inside has gotten a Boost ~

Mr.G ur awsome~!

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

Working...
                              X